John Haack - 2205 @ 198

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Havent checked but I doubt anyone is talking about the Arnold Classic that just happened, the free live stream, Nick and Iain coming in 1st/2nd, Olympia in 2 weeks, UK Arnold Strongman 10/3, Britain's strongest man 10/23, Rogue Invitational, etc etc.
Nah let's just bullshit about what protein powder you use and if using tren for a first blast is ok!

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
I just want to see the freaks. I could give a rats ass about classic physique or what some dude totaled at a drug tested meet in Berlin. I want Alahazov to squat 1200 raw. I want Hoff to subtotal 2400 on his way to a 3200 total. I want Maddox to bench 800+. I want Ramy’s legs to get even bigger. I want Thor to come back at 450lbs and remind everyone who the baddest mother fucker in Strongman really is. Show me stuff that blows my mind. And for God‘s sake do it in a competition. I’m so sick of gym lifts and “unofficial” world records. Fuck that. Put it all on the line in front of judges and against real competition. I want to learn from their training and their psychological approach. These are the things that fire me up.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
If you check around I believe his Squat total was listed incorrectly in a few places on the net, proper plate total but the bar was miscalculated by 5kg. So they listed it as 335kg when he really had 340 on his back. The guy is just amazing all around. Beautiful lifts.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Used to post updated shit from bodybuilding shows, strongman, pl meets, threads would get almost no interaction.
Post a thread on a var only cycle and it blows up.
Why I don't care to frequent here often anymore.
Well git yo' ass back in here and make it better!!!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Havent checked but I doubt anyone is talking about the Arnold Classic that just happened, the free live stream, Nick and Iain coming in 1st/2nd, Olympia in 2 weeks, UK Arnold Strongman 10/3, Britain's strongest man 10/23, Rogue Invitational, etc etc.
Nah let's just bullshit about what protein powder you use and if using tren for a first blast is ok!
Bro!!!!

We were commenting in the chat box LIVE during the Arnold, you would've been as happy as a fat kid on Halloween!!!

There were several threads about it also.

It's getting better, come back and lead the pack!!!

Trendkill

Reaction score
If you check around I believe his Squat total was listed incorrectly in a few places on the net, proper plate total but the bar was miscalculated by 5kg. So they listed it as 335kg when he really had 340 on his back. The guy is just amazing all around. Beautiful lifts.
I was wondering about that. HIs squat on open powerlifting was different then what was reported and so was his total. 2216lb total is the official number now.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I was wondering about that. HIs squat on open powerlifting was different then what was reported and so was his total. 2216lb total is the official number now.
Being Rogue rules the world now it might of just been an assumption on some ones part on the weight of the bar. I'm not sure what his preferred is but I do know that Rogue's Ohio is only a 20kg bar , where a Texas or Kabuki would be 25kg. Just my guess on it.

Trendkill

Reaction score
I was joking. Eve as in Adam and Eve. Women always screwing up a good thing :ROFLMAO:

Steeeve

Reaction score
Being Rogue rules the world now it might of just been an assumption on some ones part on the weight of the bar. I'm not sure what his preferred is but I do know that Rogue's Ohio is only a 20kg bar , where a Texas or Kabuki would be 25kg. Just my guess on it.
In untested federations (also the USPA tested division) in the US men 181lbs and above use a 25kg squat bar. Not to make it too confusing, but the meet directors have the option to allow even the lighter men and women to use the squat bar, but most dont. Because the lighter men (below 181) and female classes use the 20kg power bar to squat the math is sometimes mixed up. In the USAPL they exclusively use the 20kg OPB. The 5kg discrepancy is from the squat bar the loaders forgot about, which is VERY surprising. They always use the 25kg bar. Im sure Mr. JP Price (meet director) was deeply unhappy with that after a couple squat injuries and quite a few missed attempts. Penson I believe was thrown for quite a loop with that extra 5kg.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
In untested federations (also the USPA tested division) in the US men 181lbs and above use a 25kg squat bar. Not to make it too confusing, but the meet directors have the option to allow even the lighter men and women to use the squat bar, but most dont. Because the lighter men (below 181) and female classes use the 20kg power bar to squat the math is sometimes mixed up. In the USAPL they exclusively use the 20kg OPB. The 5kg discrepancy is from the squat bar the loaders forgot about, which is VERY surprising. They always use the 25kg bar. Im sure Mr. JP Price (meet director) was deeply unhappy with that after a couple squat injuries and quite a few missed attempts. Penson I believe was thrown for quite a loop with that extra 5kg.
oh right on , makes perfect sense.

New Threads