Juicepal okeedoked me!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Word, BB69 knows his shit.
How did that old tv commercial for MasterCard go ... was it something like this?

"Endless posts from or about a source unknown to many on UG ........... meh."

"One post from someone with a broad perspective on our community ........... Priceless."

Reaction score
I’m on JP test cyp and deca . I’m getting labs done in a few weeks then you will know lol .
Any updates I tried him few months back I liked it should of got bloods but my buddy likes his stuff and gets bloods so I went with it

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Any updates I tried him few months back I liked it should of got bloods but my buddy likes his stuff and gets bloods so I went with it

My labs came back good and I sent all the gear I got off to jano and it all came back spot on.

Obscured78

Reaction score
I’ve used JP exclusively the last few years (except for some test from another source which I regret because it got tested and is underdosed; fell for the ole prices being too good to pass up and why would they skimp on test). Every product I’ve used did exactly what I wanted and expected it to do. Only exception was the EQ but I started that cycle two weeks before pandemic and the gyms shut down and my workouts for the next few months were at home in a sub par home gym. Should’ve just stopped and went on cruise. So can’t blame the gear. Anyhow, I do like JP. Until his gear stops doing for me what I want it to and/or I see some poor HPLC tests on his gear I’ll continue to use. Blood tests aren’t enough for me. Just my 2 cents which may be worth less than that around here since I am new but that won’t stop me from being honest based on my personal experience.

Reaction score
I’ve used JP exclusively the last few years (except for some test from another source which I regret because it got tested and is underdosed; fell for the ole prices being too good to pass up and why would they skimp on test). Every product I’ve used did exactly what I wanted and expected it to do. Only exception was the EQ but I started that cycle two weeks before pandemic and the gyms shut down and my workouts for the next few months were at home in a sub par home gym. Should’ve just stopped and went on cruise. So can’t blame the gear. Anyhow, I do like JP. Until his gear stops doing for me what I want it to and/or I see some poor HPLC tests on his gear I’ll continue to use. Blood tests aren’t enough for me. Just my 2 cents which may be worth less than that around here since I am new but that won’t stop me from being ave had used others

I’ve used JP exclusively the last few years (except for some test from another source which I regret because it got tested and is underdosed; fell for the ole prices being too good to pass up and why would they skimp on test). Every product I’ve used did exactly what I wanted and expected it to do. Only exception was the EQ but I started that cycle two weeks before pandemic and the gyms shut down and my workouts for the next few months were at home in a sub par home gym. Should’ve just stopped and went on cruise. So can’t blame the gear. Anyhow, I do like JP. Until his gear stops doing for me what I want it to and/or I see some poor HPLC tests on his gear I’ll continue to use. Blood tests aren’t enough for me. Just my 2 cents which may be worth less than that around here since I am new but that won’t stop me from being honest based on my personal experience.
I agree as I am also new here so don't matter what I say but like a honest review and give credit where it's due

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My labs came back good and I sent all the gear I got off to jano and it all came back spot on.
Well, how about letting us in on those results? Posting them for other members to view is what we call "Doing the Community a solid". The blood work is for you and doesn't help the rest of us...UNLESS you have established a baseline by pulling blood when you had nothing in your system gear wise.
Then blood results after running pharm/human grade Testosterone so we all know that the gear was a legit mg/ml. Then, finally, blood results after running ugl test at that same amount you ran the pharmacy grade gear at to compare. Those results should closely mirror your results when you were on the pharm grade test.
That's assuming your protocol was one accepted by the Community. HPLC testing by Jano is the end all. That's the one that we need and the one that will find us all in your debt. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Jp hasn’t done me wrong yet . Great service , great product. I’ve got my next cycle ready to go all from Jp except the gh . Test cyp primo mast e and some winny for icing on that shred cake . Ima be veins on veins . I’m already a vascular guy . This shit is gonna send me next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jp hasn’t done me wrong yet . Great service , great product. I’ve got my next cycle ready to go all from Jp except the gh . Test cyp primo mast e and some winny for icing on that shred cake . Ima be veins on veins . I’m already a vascular guy . This shit is gonna send me next level.

Does that mean "No"?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear their 200 ml primo is awesome, when they can keep it stocked...

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score

In for the jano results…… bring em on

Capthowdy

Reaction score
b7ec703308885500c225d811a3f123e0.png

defbcd8bc9b54a036b35960ad163a3a2.png

ec957de6edd25dea2d11650adb55e253.png

These are my results from my last order . I plan on sending out the next stuff I have as well. And I’m getting blood done next week .

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Btw jano is worth every penny . The entire process was flawless and I was highly impressed they got each sample correct . This was my first time doing this type of testing . Before I found out about this I was using roid test and quickly found out how unreliable that was .

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
b7ec703308885500c225d811a3f123e0.png

defbcd8bc9b54a036b35960ad163a3a2.png

ec957de6edd25dea2d11650adb55e253.png

These are my results from my last order . I plan on sending out the next stuff I have as well. And I’m getting blood done next week .

Is it me or that looks just about perfect ?

Capthowdy

Reaction score
They are perfect lol that’s why i ordered a bunch of shit after and stocked up .

New Threads