Juicepal okeedoked me!

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
They are perfect lol that’s why i ordered a bunch of shit after and stocked up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember a lab is only as good as the last batch tested and I would never call a lab perfect.

But thanks for sharing the results most people wouldn’t have even bothered testing.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Btw jano is worth every penny . The entire process was flawless and I was highly impressed they got each sample correct . This was my first time doing this type of testing . Before I found out about this I was using roid test and quickly found out how unreliable that was .

Jano has always done me right

Obscured78

Reaction score
Hopefully that primo is same batch I recently got from him; will be my first go with primo.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Is it me or that looks just about perfect ?
He had a guy by the name of Sponx react poorly to his Sustanon. The guy posted super shitty bloods on ASF and the JPal Calvary came up and began saying great results until someone pointed out how horrible they were, then the Calvary started listing excuses.
The Sponx guy said he would send samples to Jano.
He posted pics of the samples he was shipping and lined up the samples next to the corresponding products for the picture. First shady move.
Then it essentially took over a month to get to Jano. Sponx posted on ASF he sent to a middle man to send to Jano but then when questioned backtracked and said no, he sent straight to Jano. He provided alleged emails between him and JPal that were supposed to prove he indeed did send straight to Jano. Not surprisingly, the results came back near perfect.
I don't buy it. Shady from the very beginning. Of course everyone at ASF ate it up and said, yeah, glad we got that sorted out. JPal is the best ever. Oh and on Meso don't forget he claims to be the source for Olympia contenders. No lies here.

Last edited:

lifter6973

Reaction score
Remember a lab is only as good as the last batch tested and I would never call a lab perfect.

But thanks for sharing the results most people wouldn’t have even bothered testing.
FYI, I have stolen a few lines from you for when people ask for sources or ask about a source
1) A lab is only as good as their last batch
2) I don't vouch for any lab or give a lab a gtg

I believe in pulling bloods and HPLC but I always say the best way to know for sure about a lab is personal trial and error.
For those who sing JPal's praises, I get it if they have had good experiences.
From what I have seen though and the way JPal came across on Meso, my gut says he is shady AF.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Well the test numbers don’t lie . Plenty of sources have ups and downs . Or can’t please every customer . I’ve been testing his gear the entire time I’ve been using it . I’m no Jp advocate. Just stating my experience . Take it for what you will .

lifter6973

Reaction score
Well the test numbers don’t lie . Plenty of sources have ups and downs . Or can’t please every customer . I’ve been testing his gear the entire time I’ve been using it . I’m no Jp advocate. Just staying my experience . Take it for what you will .

I know man. I was not singling you out. Like MM said, thanks for posting and sharing because most people do not bother getting testing like you have.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
I know man. I was not singling you out. Like MM said, thanks for posting and sharing because most people do not bother getting testing like you have.

Well I don’t wana use fake or under dosed garbage . If I’m gonna take the risk I wana know I’m atleast getting what I paid for . Health wise and for the money spent .

Capthowdy

Reaction score
566821b584862588be44075c15ea42ec.jpg

This was my result during my last cycle on 500mg test cyp .

New Threads