Just got my blood work back, estradiol high

Reaction score
What’s going on guys just wondering if I could get some input on whether or not I should start taking 1mg arimidex weekly.

Labs came back with Total Test at 1215 and Estradiol at 86

Free test wasn’t included.

Happy to provide more info if needed.

Currently on 400mg test cyp weekly spread out over 2 injections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you experiencing any side-effects of high estrogen?

Also, how long after your last pin was blood drawn? That test reading seems awful low for 400mg/wk

beefnewton

Reaction score
Do you have symptoms of high estrogen, or are you just concerned about that number as an absolute? Because relative to your total Test, your E2 isn't that high. It's far better to not take an AI if you aren't having symptoms.

Reaction score
Are you experiencing any side-effects of high estrogen?

Not really experiencing any symptoms of high E2 as far as I can tell. More so was just looking at the number and wondering.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not really experiencing any symptoms of high E2 as far as I can tell. More so was just looking at the number and wondering.

The number itself is largely meaningless. If you're not experiencing any side-effects, then I'd just let it ride.

Reaction score
This was 6 days after my last pin which isn’t normal as I pin twice a week. Long story. 99% of the time im extremely consistent with my pins in terms of timing.

Reaction score
Do you have symptoms of high estrogen, or are you just concerned about that number as an absolute? Because relative to your total Test, your E2 isn't that high. It's far better to not take an AI if you aren't having symptoms.

Besides sensitive nipples is there any other symptoms I should keep an eye out for? If any of the symptoms kick in what would you suggest in terms of arimidex?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
It's not high for his dosage either and will aid him more then hinder.

People want low e2 running test and wonder why it's a hard battle for them.
Yeah I usually shoot for the 80-100 range on cycle, depending on what I’m running.

I keep it a bit lower with deca to avoid issues, but that’s my sweet spot for most runs.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Besides sensitive nipples is there any other symptoms I should keep an eye out for? If any of the symptoms kick in what would you suggest in terms of arimidex?

Nipples. That's not something to look out for. Because most of the time that sensitivity is self induced by touching them constantly. But lumps? Yes.

Is your libido normal? Do you feel bloated or extra emotionally sensitive? Those are things to look out for. Wild mood changes as well.

Its normal for E2 to rise with increased amounts of test.

New Threads