Just won some free gear from 1-Stop Domestic supply . Lets get ready to rock!!!

Reaction score
What up guys ,
So I just found out I was one of the winners from 1-Stop Domestic Supply , looks like I'll be trying out their Test -E and Tren-A . Once I get the gear I'll post pics and some before and after shots of myself pretty cycle , during cycle and right at the end of the cycle. I've had nothing but good times with Tazz so I'm really excited to give it a whirl on this new gear.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Second day here, huh...

If I was a creepy drug dealer trying to promote my products on a board that I just joined, I would have a member of that board that is at least somewhat known and respected try out and give a review instead of making up a garbage account to post fake reviews.

That's a big red flag and a no from me Simon.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Second day here, huh...

If I was a creepy drug dealer trying to promote my products on a board that I just joined, I would have a member of that board that is at least somewhat known and respected try out and give a review instead of making up a garbage account to post fake reviews.

I mean, im hardly any better, only been here a little bit, but hes sending me shit too.
Take it with a grain of salt, he's not JUST "randomly selecting" a couple alt accounts of his to "review" his stuff.

I would have hard passed if it wasn't free and I didn't have a good drop address.

Reaction score
Second day here, huh...

Whoa bro that's really fucked up. I can tell you all about myself doggie . My name is vince I live in Klamathfalls Oregon and I'm an area manager for a very large chain of convience stores , and logistics company. I'm 47 have a wife and two kids . I make about 62 thousand a year and spend most of my time with my family I'm not a troll or planted here by anyone . This will be my first run with 1-stops gear and I will give an honest eval based on my cycle . I joined this group because it really seemed full of brother hood compared to some of the others I checked out. I only belong to this Groupe i liked it and joined it . I have ran many cycles . I started when I was around 36 or so because my bro here I klamath does some home brewing him self but for now he's out of commission due to a bad accident at work and multiple surgeries so I needed a new source or two . Sorry you are so angry but brother I'm am just a regular guy trying to give an honest opinion once I have an opinion to give . Peace to you and your loved ones sir . I'm sorry I made you angry.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Second day here, huh...

No one responded to that vendors thread except these new guys.

It's really easy to throw around accusations.. wouldn't you say. For the record I don't care about these vendors, but you always seem quick to be on the attack on many topics. You don't have to use them, nor acknowledge any new guys that "won" anything from that vendor.

That's just my .02, continue on as you may

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Whoa bro that's really fucked up. I can tell you all about myself doggie . My name is vince I live in Klamathfalls Oregon and I'm an area manager for a very large chain of convience stores , and logistics company. I'm 47 have a wife and two kids . I make about 62 thousand a year and spend most of my time with my family I'm not a troll or planted here by anyone . This will be my first run with 1-stops gear and I will give an honest eval based on my cycle . I joined this group because it really seemed full of brother hood compared to some of the others I checked out. I only belong to this Groupe i liked it and joined it . I have ran many cycles . I started when I was around 36 or so because my bro here I klamath does some home brewing him self but for now he's out of commission due to a bad accident at work and multiple surgeries so I needed a new source or two . Sorry you are so angry but brother I'm am just a regular guy trying to give an honest opinion once I have an opinion to give . Peace to you and your loved ones sir . I'm sorry I made you angry
You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. You've done nothing wrong.

Continue on as you were bro.

Reaction score

It's really easy to throw around accusations.. wouldn't you say. For the record I don't care about these vendors, but you always seem quick to be on the attack on many topics. You don't have to use them, nor acknowledge any new guys that "won" anything from that vendor.

Yes you are right I guess it doesn't count as a win since they were giving away a set amount and only 4 responded . So I guess we are all winners or not depends on how you see things . I appreciate you not jumping me . I promise I am in no way affiliated with 1-stop except as a customer once I get the gear . I know these groups are full of fakes and such but I wanted to show gratitude for 1-stop honoring their contest even though hardly anyone responded . A lot of places might have canceled it due to lack of interest but so far it looks like they are on the up and up . I've talked with Tazz a few times because I am interested in their products and I already planned on picking up a smallish ordered to test out their stuff . Instead I will now get free gear not what I was going to order but still free and so I'm going to test it out and if it's good I'll say so and if not I'll say so too. Tazz is giving me gear , someone who is a new customer who was going to place an order , instead I'm gunna try out the free stuff first . He must be confident in his gear to send it out to someone new , if it was bad I would not order , if the gear doesn't show up , I will not order from them . I feel like they are straight forward and on the up and up . He responds to my questions and requests super fast and is always very cool. Like I said I will post a review and before and after pics along with some in cycle pics of me along the way and give a complete honest evaluation even of some guys don't think I have a right since I'm new or haven't built a rep here . I'm not building a rep lol. I am here to get advice and encouragement and help along my way here . Thank you for being neutral sir . I would do the same.

Reaction score
Second day here, huh...

We don’t discriminate against members based on their join date or view count. If you consider us as “creepy drug dealers”, i’m sorry but we are anything but that. We are openly transparent and been doing this longer than 99% of other domestic sources. I’ve been a moderator and board member on many other forums for years now, and I never bash people or judge based off their join date, that is how you create a toxic board.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but there’s no need to bring a user that is happy about getting some free gear down.

And to say this is somehow a “fake account” I made, get a grip…

You are the reason new sources have problems expanding, automatically jump to conclusions.

I wish you the best and i hope you have a better outlook on things one day.

Reaction score
Yes you are right I guess it doesn't count as a win since they were giving away a set amount and only 4 responded . So I guess we are all winners or not depends on how you see things . I appreciate you not jumping me . I promise I am in no way affiliated with 1-stop except as a customer once I get the gear . I know these groups are full of fakes and such but I wanted to show gratitude for 1-stop honoring their contest even though hardly anyone responded . A lot of places might have canceled it due to lack of interest but so far it looks like they are on the up and up . I've talked with Tazz a few times because I am interested in their products and I already planned on picking up a smallish ordered to test out their stuff . Instead I will now get free gear not what I was going to order but still free and so I'm going to test it out and if it's good I'll say so and if not I'll say so too. Tazz is giving me gear , someone who is a new customer who was going to place an order , instead I'm gunna try out the free stuff first . He must be confident in his gear to send it out to someone new , if it was bad I would not order , if the gear doesn't show up , I will not order from them . I feel like they are straight forward and on the up and up . He responds to my questions and requests super fast and is always very cool. Like I said I will post a review and before and after pics along with some in cycle pics of me along the way and give a complete honest evaluation even of some guys don't think I have a right since I'm new or haven't built a rep here . I'm not building a rep lol. I am here to get advice and encouragement and help along my way here . Thank you for being neutral sir . I would do the same.

I appreciate you brother! And don’t let him bring you down, free gear is always A WIN, we were only planning on giving 3 away but didn’t want to disappoint so we chose all 4 of you.

We been doing this for over 10 years and are successful on many other boards, seems to be a bit harder on this board as we don’t have the opportunity to sponsor, which is respectable on the boards part.

An honest review is definitely what we want, if you have an issue, definitely let us know and we will be right on it.

Reaction score

I appreciate you chiming in here and there providing some logical statements to some illogical statements by others.

Thank you!

Reaction score
I appreciate you brother! And don’t let him bring you down, free gear is always A WIN, we were only planning on giving 3 away but didn’t want to disappoint so we chose all 4 of you.

We been doing this for over 10 years and are successful on many other boards, seems to be a bit harder on this board as we don’t have the opportunity to sponsor, which is respectable on the boards part.

An honest review is definitely what we want, if you have an issue, definitely let us know and we will be right on it.
You have been nothing but helpful and very professional. I feel really good about your company and look forward to becoming a long time customer . Thank you for the kind post brother . I'm not letting anyone bring me down for sure . There's a lot of good people on this board , I can handle a few grouchy guys lol.

Reaction score
We don’t discriminate against members based on their join date or view count. If you consider us as “creepy drug dealers”, i’m sorry but we are anything but that. We are openly transparent and been doing this longer than 99% of other domestic sources. I’ve been a moderator and board member on many other forums for years now, and I never bash people or judge based off their join date, that is how you create a toxic board.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but there’s no need to bring a user that is happy about getting some free gear down.

And to say this is somehow a “fake account” I made, get a grip…

You are the reason new sources have problems expanding, automatically jump to conclusions.

I wish you the best and i hope you have a better outlook on things one day.
Very good post . Way to keep it pro man . I'm the same way I don't talk crap . I either lift people up or say nothing at all.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I mean, im hardly any better, only been here a little bit, but hes sending me shit too.
Take it with a grain of salt, he's not JUST "randomly selecting" a couple alt accounts of his to "review" his stuff.

I would have hard passed if it wasn't free and I didn't have a good drop address.
No way would I give any personal information to some guy giving away illegal drugs.

Maybe I'm just over cautious.

My point was that a 2 day old account is posting a review of a drug dealers product in an attempt to somehow give merit to said drug dealer.

By all means, if someone wants to give personal information to a random drug dealer, go for it but I can't imagine that anyone would take the word of an account that was made yesterday on how good...or bad for that matter someone's drugs are seriously.

But then again, if it's on the internet, it must be true🤷

FearThaGear

Reaction score

I'm going to disagree on me being on the attack of many topics unless you're speaking about drug dealers pushing their products here in which case I'll concede to that accusation.

I'll stop posting my opinions on here about this nonsense.

Maybe I'll just read other people posting their opinions and arguments about political things instead.

My apology sir, won't happen again

Reaction score
No way would I give any personal information to some guy giving away illegal drugs.

My point was that a 2 day old account is posting a review of a drug dealers product in an attempt to somehow give merit to said drug dealer.

By all means, if someone wants to give personal information to a random drug dealer, go for it but I can't imagine that anyone would take the word of an account that was made yesterday on how good...or bad for that matter someone's drugs are seriously.

But then again, if it's on the internet, it must be true

You’re entitled to your opinion. Have a nice day.

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree on me being on the attack of many topics unless you're speaking about drug dealers pushing their products here in which case I'll concede to that accusation.

I'll stop posting my opinions on here about this nonsense.

Maybe I'll just read other people posting their opinions and arguments about political things instead.

My apology sir, won't happen again

You come to the section of the board, where as you call it “drug dealers” are “drug dealing” and create a fuss about “drug dealing” when you purchase from a “drug dealer” or have throughout your life on multiple occasions.

Labeling a AAS lab as a “drug dealer” is a bit harsh coming from someone who uses gear. Tell your “drug dealer” this “drug dealer” says hi.

Reaction score

But then again, if it's on the internet, it must be true🤷
I get what your saying , but I may be new for now but I'll be here as long as this board exists. As far as personal info goes Tazz asked for nothing except and address and name . I been ordering gear for more than 11 years on and off and I've never been burned except one time from some dude in Vegas selling Para pharma gear that was very underdosed . I run all my gear through roid test before using anything ever. I always use domestic vendors or my bro who brews himself. Just chill doggie after a year or two you will look back and say "damn this dudes just a guy who likes to train and get big just like me " I never judge anyone just like I'm not judging you . Sounds to.me like your natty and that's cool as fuck bro more power to you , I like to move things along faster because with two kids a wife and working 12 hours a day I just don't have time. Plus I'm 47 so I'm already running low on natural test in my body . I just want to get along with all the guys here , offer some help if I can and gleen as much knowledge and advice from you guys as I can. My diet is my biggest problem and I'm getting that on track now , that and making enough time to hit the gym with out the wife divorcing me lol. Have a great night man I hope in the future you come to like me , I don't talk shit , I don't discourage and I really always look for the good in all people . I'm sure you do too or atleast I hope you do. If there's some way I can set your mind at ease man let me know I'd love to prove to you I'm not an alt account of anyone lol. Rest easy friend and God bless you and those you love.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Whoa bro that's really fucked up. I can tell you all about myself doggie . My name is vince I live in Klamathfalls Oregon and I'm an area manager for a very large chain of convience stores , and logistics company. I'm 47 have a wife and two kids . I make about 62 thousand a year and spend most of my time with my family I'm not a troll or planted here by anyone . This will be my first run with 1-stops gear and I will give an honest eval based on my cycle . I joined this group because it really seemed full of brother hood compared to some of the others I checked out. I only belong to this Groupe i liked it and joined it . I have ran many cycles . I started when I was around 36 or so because my bro here I klamath does some home brewing him self but for now he's out of commission due to a bad accident at work and multiple surgeries so I needed a new source or two . Sorry you are so angry but brother I'm am just a regular guy trying to give an honest opinion once I have an opinion to give . Peace to you and your loved ones sir . I'm sorry I made you angry.
Bro you didn’t have to drop your life story for us 😂

I’m kidding. Enjoy the run. Post your results. We need more sources but I agree with @FearThaGear . I’m a little skeptical but prove us wrong.

New Threads