Learning how to homebrew

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Checking melting point of raws. I’ve read about using an oven with 3 or 4 thermometers and using the average between them to get an estimate of what temp they actually melt. Someone please jump all over my idea because I’m sure it’s shit. But I’m thinking that it would be easier and more accurate to just hear oil up to the correct temp and dip a test tube into it. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're overthinking it, plus you're too new to understand how accurate a melting point is, in time smell, taste and texture tells you a lot.

In your case to be more accurate you'll need to lab test the raws but since it's just test c I would just go by bloodwork.

I think you said Masteron also, that I'd lab test if you need to know purity %.

Or make a little and send the finished product in for testing, but in your case, I'd test the raws.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You, unlike someone with connections leading to more trust is dealing with just some random person without an established relationship.

Reaction score
You, unlike someone with connections leading to more trust is dealing with just some random person without an established relationship.

Yeah it’s a bout sketchy for sure. Thanks again for the insights. I’m just doing test C so blood work is what I’ll do. Only land I can use are in Europe/not us correct? Seems like it would be a pretty long turn around time. I’m in no rush though, so it might be worth it get as much experience as possible this go around. You know get ripped off first, get the courage to order again, order, wait for-ever, receive it, then reship a sample to Europe, wait some more, find out it’s bunk and give up

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Test C shouldn't be fake, it's the premium stuff that can be.

Reaction score
Hey are PVDF filters mandatory or can you use PES?

Reaction score
I believe PES are best reserved for water-based projects.

You could run a quick Google and see.

Reaction score
Yeah, PES and benzyl alcohol aren't really compatible/recommended and PES is recommended for aqueous solutions.

New Threads