Learning how to homebrew

Reaction score
It possibly wasn't the gso, I never heard of this from anyone in about 20 years to be honest.

CS works just as well, funny thing though I have also never seen a script with GSO.

I

Ageless Man in Denver. I had pics of the bottles but I deleted them. I go in tomorrow I’ll get pics. I might have a small allergy to GSO who knows. Of it might have been just me being a bitch, and new to TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ageless Man in Denver. I had pics of the bottles but I deleted them. I go in tomorrow I’ll get pics. I might have a small allergy to GSO who knows. Of it might have been just me being a bitch, and new to TRT.

New to pinning sounds more like it, but you never know.

Reaction score
New to pinning sounds more like it, but you never know.

Found them but I don’t which is whichIMG_2433.jpg
6b8207c1097f0c28586a3ebab89007a6.jpg

Reaction score
if you got a question lmk am doing this since 13 years

Reaction score
Bottle top filters are in. Time for a secondary run. Pictures to come.

Reaction score
This is what i have to start
Im only concerned in making, Test C, Tren E, Primo, and Var

to make Test C, Tren E, or Primo at 50mL@200mg/mL
10g powder
17.5mL Ethyl Oleate
16mL GSO
1.5mL BA (3%)
7.5mL BB (15%)

Melting Points- good for knowing quality/purity of raws
Turinabol= 225-230c
Test C= 98-102c
Anavar= 235-238c
Primo= 164-165c
Tren E= 72-78c
You don’t need ethyl oleate…you can stick with 1-2% ba and anywhere from 15-20% bb for almost everything especially at normal concentrations

Reaction score
This is what i have to start
Im only concerned in making, Test C, Tren E, Primo, and Var

to make Test C, Tren E, or Primo at 50mL@200mg/mL
10g powder
17.5mL Ethyl Oleate
16mL GSO
1.5mL BA (3%)
7.5mL BB (15%)

Melting Points- good for knowing quality/purity of raws
Turinabol= 225-230c
Test C= 98-102c
Anavar= 235-238c
Primo= 164-165c
Tren E= 72-78c
Do more research bro you don’t need ethyl oleate and you ba is way too high…make drugs in the concentration they are produced in and most will hold in 2% ba and 18% bb you can get away with less of both with things like test enth and even deca that have low melting points …it’s very easy just work out your formula and use graduated cylinder to measure ba bb and oil…it’s more accurate than a beaker and then calculate the displacement of the powder…I would stay away from ethyl oleate and guaiacol ..I used EO in an inj dianabol and it was good but I should have just taken it the way it was made in cap or pill form it’s easier and effective and no solvents

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with EO just don't use it as a 100% carrier it's too expensive lol.

I hear boo hoo about EO form people but they don't complain about the gear they are running that has EO in it lol.

In many years I have yet seen anyone complain of a allergic reaction to EO from gear they run that I know has EO in it.

IMO I think all the scare from EO comes from years back with sources that couldn't get great quality EO and trust me the quality matters with EO even if your filtering it. Great quality EO is easy to get these days.

Think about it year back old school thinking wasn't what it is today, shitty EO and thinking 45um filters are all you need which is a crock of shit 22um is by far superior. Filter filthy Tren with a 45um and inject all that left over garbage, no thanks!
Why would you use it in the first place? that’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t put anything in my body that would send my inflammatory markers to the moon. Grapeseed or mig840 is all I would use…

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Why would you use it in the first place? that’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t put anything in my body that would send my inflammatory markers to the moon. Grapeseed or mig840 is all I would use…
That post is from 2014, I still stand by it but haven't touch it since then either.

Grapeseed is IMO the best and all you need for the basics, going beyond the basics will be reason to use other stuff.

Reaction score
But does it matter if you're autoclaving anyway?
This is a good thread.

From reading this thread- I got the ingredients and I got the supplies needed to brew tren enanthate. Where can I find steps/order of process/procedural/protocol so I can choreograph this?

New Threads