Legalities of shipping AAS in America

Reaction score
Sup fuckers,

As some of you may have seen in my previous comments I recently got a package of shit seized at customs and got a nice letter from the DEA ( I am in America). Taking this into consideration, it is possible that I am on some sort of watch list and might be having my mail checked. I still want to get my shit but right now I am pretty lost on what to do. Have any of y'all ever experienced something similar to this? Or do you have any advice related to smarter ways of shipping shit?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
As I said in your other thread, customs popped me for circumventing customs in a creative way with electronics. This was back in 2010 or so. I still order parts from foreign countries for my vehicles and 90% of my imported packages get inspected by customs, despite following proper protocol. Hell, I even sent stuff to family in Canada and they inspect my outgoing items marked as gifts. They literally charged my cousin VAT on his birthday gift in Canada upon inspection!

Oddly enough, I think I was flagged by my real name only. Anything that comes to my business, which is also at my home address, generally makes it through unscathed.

Reaction score
As I said in your other thread, customs popped me for circumventing customs in a creative way with electronics. This was back in 2010 or so. I still order parts from foreign countries for my vehicles and 90% of my imported packages get inspected by customs, despite following proper protocol. Hell, I even sent stuff to family in Canada and they inspect my outgoing items marked as gifts. They literally charged my cousin VAT on his birthday gift in Canada upon inspection!

Oddly enough, I think I was flagged by my real name only. Anything that comes to my business, which is also at my home address, generally makes it through unscathed.
I have had packages seized from China and they were mostly electronic devices or non-AAS merchandise. Thankfully they were cheap ones just mismarked most likely why they were seized. Seems Customs is fixated on anything out of China now.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
I remember my first intnl source from Thailand sent "care packages"... oils in a teddy bear, oral strips in crayon and colored pencil boxes. Have also received bulk orals in video game case. But ya I've had some packages busted, I changed my address to ship to and eventually stopped ordering overseas for most things.