Legion Sports Fest

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Wait what????
Are we actually talking about bodybuilding here?!?!?!
Haha!
Yes!
I really hope Cedric comes in on point if not I think it's Sergios to win

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Still want James to nail it this upcoming year though.
Wait til Samson get qualified, and Nathan shows up, they are both going to push a lot of guys back in thier placings at the O

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Wait til Samson get qualified, and Nathan shows up, they are both going to push a lot of guys back in thier placings at the O
Love the British guys, they all have a sweet look to them.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
My TOP 6. (On the record, lets make a friendly board bet guys & please list insights as to why??)
1. Sergio - best physique left from Arnold whos actually competing/used that as warm-up, consistent
2. Sedric - if on, but he's never on on so 2nd to sergio's bc condition w/ size at 5'11 can hang w/ Sedric. (FYI sedric is possibly my fav physique of all time..if he could truly sacrifice w/ diet, he'd have 1-2 Sandows' by now; I much prefer his Physique to Ramy + the MASS + better ambassador which matters)
3.Regan- obviously something to prove post-O, Milos doesnt miss, again has height to stand here
4. patric- also has something to prove, slowly gaining greater size, shape will carry him just under regan
5. Max- has it all if on point, very close to moore imo
6. Clarida- could also be 5th, 5'1 180 only gets you so far even if you are mini-ronnie-amazing. can be placed too low bc prev MrO 212, 6th place is like saying 212 division is respectable but not = w/ big boys

many of the Other guys are too new to make top 6 w/ this highly experienced line-up!
But looking to see how seamen and fitzwater stack up?! upsets would liven things up for sure..

*What are your top 6 CJ? Gibs (ps. thanks for your comment on my Abscess Posts!)?

Nathan reminds me of Sergio just better...I just cant understand anything he says...

Best- MuscleMedicine, M.D. (you can tell its Sunday when Im posting social convo posts)

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
I like him, I hope he breaks into Top 10 next couple of years.
He has all the potential in the World but I dont think he pushes his Diet or Anabolics enough compared to some of the other guys, I'm not sure if milos is enough, he's gotta invest & take risks, like gaining some serious mass in the offseason for god sake.
Maybe Milos 40-50iu insulin protocols will help but often that weight is tough to transfer to stage weight:/

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My TOP 6. (On the record, lets make a friendly board bet guys & please list insights as to why??)
1. Sergio - best physique left from Arnold whos actually competing/used that as warm-up, consistent
2. Sedric - if on, but he's never on on so 2nd to sergio's bc condition w/ size at 5'11 can hang w/ Sedric. (FYI sedric is possibly my fav physique of all time..if he could truly sacrifice w/ diet, he'd have 1-2 Sandows' by now; I much prefer his Physique to Ramy + the MASS + better ambassador which matters)
3.Regan- obviously something to prove post-O, Milos doesnt miss, again has height to stand here
4. patric- also has something to prove, slowly gaining greater size, shape will carry him just under regan
5. Max- has it all if on point, very close to moore imo
6. Clarida- could also be 5th, 5'1 180 only gets you so far even if you are mini-ronnie-amazing. can be placed too low bc prev MrO 212, 6th place is like saying 212 division is respectable but not = w/ big boys

many of the Other guys are too new to make top 6 w/ this highly experienced line-up!
But looking to see how seamen and fitzwater stack up?! upsets would liven things up for sure..

*What are your top 6 CJ? Gibs (ps. thanks for your comment on my Abscess Posts!)?

Nathan reminds me of Sergio just better...I just cant understand anything he says...

Best- MuscleMedicine, M.D. (you can tell its Sunday when Im posting social convo posts)
I'm going to say the same as you, but I'm flipping Maxx and Shaun.

No particular reason why, except I want the little fella to do well. 🤣

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Alright, Shaun completely changed my mind. I thought that there was no way a guy giving up that much size could be a threat to even make top 3.

His conditioning was so good though, the feathered quads were 🥰🥰🥰. Other than height, he didn't look small compared to these guys, I'm impressed!

And Regan looked awesome!!! His back double bicep was beautiful, his hamstrings looked like elevator cables!!!

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Alright, Shaun completely changed my mind. I thought that there was no way a guy giving up that much size could be a threat to even make top 3.

His conditioning was so good though, the feathered quads were 🥰🥰🥰. Other than height, he didn't look small compared to these guys, I'm impressed!

And Regan looked awesome!!! His back double bicep was beautiful, his hamstrings looked like elevator cables!!!
yep Regan showed up and I liked Sergio as well.
Shaun, according to people there, was the clear winner. Watching it on a computer it doesnt look the same naturally, so I didnt see it as clear cut. I guess you felt he clearly had it huh??

Idk I always felt they should send a clear message that guys that short/small should stay in the class which was invented for those guys which you can graduate from when you start sacrificing your look too much in order to make weight.
I personally dont like how BBing has this reputation as being for midgets or something. Also fans dont come to a show to see 5'2 174.1lbs.. so to reward the guys who arent putting the people in the seats from a business standpoint seems off..
So in conclusion, I have mixed feelings and idk what this means for 212 guys coming up for prize money or whatever..it is just much easier to be look complete with such proportions.
I certainly I will never be a fan of those physiques..

who was that new guy, very short, good shape, complete but no tan and still 6wks out?? he needs a good coach but I could see him, with that long chest + tight midsection, doing very well.

ps. It seems Sedric is still recovering from COVID + an injury he had..he didnt bow out bc of ego as some suggested. Ive also heard him speak as if he's not mentally always all-in! time will tell..

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
yep Regan showed up and I liked Sergio as well.
Shaun, according to people there, was the clear winner. Watching it on a computer it doesnt look the same naturally, so I didnt see it as clear cut. I guess you felt he clearly had it huh??

Idk I always felt they should send a clear message that guys that short/small should stay in the class which was invented for those guys which you can graduate from when you start sacrificing your look too much in order to make weight.
I personally dont like how BBing has this reputation as being for midgets or something. Also fans dont come to a show to see 5'2 174.1lbs.. so to reward the guys who arent putting the people in the seats from a business standpoint seems off..
So in conclusion, I have mixed feelings and idk what this means for 212 guys coming up for prize money or whatever..it is just much easier to be look complete with such proportions.
I certainly I will never be a fan of those physiques..

who was that new guy, very short, good shape, complete but no tan and still 6wks out?? he needs a good coach but I could see him, with that long chest + tight midsection, doing very well.

ps. It seems Sedric is still recovering from COVID + an injury he had..he didnt bow out bc of ego as some suggested. Ive also heard him speak as if he's not mentally always all-in! time will tell..
I just think his conditioning and "pop" was clearly way ahead of the others.

In my opinion, someone giving up that much size would have to blow away the bigger guys to win, which I thing Shaun did. I didn't think it was possible until I saw them side by side.

I don't think that this will be an ongoing thing, or if it is and 212's start grabbing all the Open prize money, well then the bigger guys maybe will opt for more conditioning over sheer size in the future?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
He looked amazing , full , chiseled , dry as the mojave. Really lived up to the Giant Killer nickname.

New Threads