Long time lifter hoping to find a home here

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Hey guys allow me to introduce myself. My name is TJ and I’m 34 I’ve been lifting on and off since I was 17 years old. When I first started training I was only 135 pounds. I was sick of being a weakling especially at my age. When I went to college I took that as my opportunity to lift and eat my ass off thanks to my meal plan. I’m about 7 months time I gained almost 100 pounds. My newbie gains were through the roof plus I was eating everything in sight. Dirty bulking was a year round thing for me. I wasn’t a bodybuilder then I was just a weight lifter. I let my self go a little due to the fact I had a new found confidence let all the attention go to my head and I lacked the discipline to keep a training routine. Fast forward a few years and I’m still lifting, increasing my knowledge, reading every article, magazine and forum post I could about bodybuilding. I fell in love with the art and studied the greats. I read education of a bodybuilder Arnold (it was recommended to me by my friend who competes). Once a gain i built a good physique and through the stresses of life and still trying to graduate school I lost it. This was my ebb and flow, build a body then fall off the wagon after I get gains. I’ll save you guys some of the details here but my road has been long and arduous.
Now here i am, diet on point, lifting at 5 am everyday and ready to do splits at night too. I look forward to meeting all of you guys and making new friends. Let’s support each other and be here for each other.
Lifting and training is my life now, it’s all I have to save my life with.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Sweet intro. Life often gets in the way. This is normal for anyone who doesn’t build a career out of it and just enjoys the hobby of pushing the human body to its limits. It’s never too late! Looking forward to seeing how your new journey plays out.

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
Cheers and welcome, TJ! The guys here are awesome, you'll feel at home right away.

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Great place to be.

Tons of info and some awesome people here.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground TJ! We have a CJ & a TJ now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads