Longtime member starting over.

Reaction score
Hello All and Thank You for having me back, 38 yr old male having been a long time member of several boards starting mostly in 2014, some before that, unfortunately the last 2 years really got me off track so I probably had some accounts erased for inactivity and I might have possibly just been a Creeper on others,

a little about me..
I am a lifelong fitness fanatic starting from early childhood watching of course Arnold and Van Damme religiously, then of course Stallone, Dolph Lundgren and all the big 70s and 80s Action Flicks, Of course Bruce Lee was the smallest of them yet seemed to have alot more to share in a shorter amount of time almost like he knew he wouldn't be around as long.

Anyways, I've spent many years educating myself and being educated from the basics to advanced training methods, diet and nutrition, and supplements from vitamins and most natural forms moving up to synthetic and pharmaceutical forms obtaining around 10 years now from books and online sources to spending days to months into years with experienced veterans in the circle picking their brains on every possible thing I could think of because I beleive in being properly informed and experienced in all aspects of this fitness universe to better be prepared for those I can offer assistance and proper training to In the past and soon enough the full time career once I start my own business.

I'll end this intro by saying I look forward to learning more from you all and contributing anything beneficial i can well having fun with you all along the way. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad you joined the crew!!!

Reaction score
Thank you UG Family, grateful to be here. Ready to focus all points on extreme bulk, lost 30lbs, now I'm on a mission to kick muscle memory in the ass and even steamroll over My old base weight 185-190, shooting for 202-205 to make a statement not only to this around me thinkin I'm lost and never coming back but myself most importantly to prove myself wrong when I thought I was trash and done .
P.S here are pics of me 12 months ago at 185 looking to best those measurements and strength limits on some.
Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
141b171633479abbf048e82e7dfa8ea8.jpg
6618f03b23de075d520717bc428c824c.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad you made it!!!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Back brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fantastic intro, dude.

Glad to have you aboard.