Looking for information on source steroidify formerly Pharmacom store

Reaction score
Have any of you guys heard of steriodify formerly Pharmacom store I cant find a good domestic source so I'm left surfing the web sites which I hate to do. There are several steroidify reviews on forums however they are good and bad so I'm having my challenges. I'm curious about product quality, post injection pain and delivering on time.

Reaction score
I found them while surfing around they sound legit and their website seems good but you know how that goes

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of steroidify, but I've been using the same 2 sources for years now.

If you pull the trigger make sure you keep us updated on how it goes, whether good or bad.

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
They were a vendor who worked alongside Pharmacom before parting ways and going their own direction.

Reaction score
They were a vendor who worked alongside Pharmacom before parting ways and going their own direction.

Correct, thank you.

We were first and only vendor for Pharmacom for several years. We changed names from "PharmacomStore" to "Steroidify" to avoid any confusions.

We are present on almost every forum out there, with tons of good reviews and 100's of thousands of delivered packages in 12 years.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Correct, thank you.

We were first and only vendor for Pharmacom for several years. We changed names from "PharmacomStore" to "Steroidify" to avoid any confusions.

We are present on almost every forum out there, with tons of good reviews and 100's of thousands of delivered packages in 12 years.

I know you're just answering an old thread but make sure you stay in your lane.
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/122-Promote-Your-Products-Here-Advertisers-promoters-shills

Reaction score
I know you're just answering an old thread but make sure you stay in your lane.

Thank you for the advice.

Thread is titled "Looking for information on the source steroidify" and that's exactly what I provided. I'm not here promoting products or posting links, just providing more info on the source.

Also, if you read rules of section you linked to, you'll see that I can't simply stay on that lane without posting elsewhere.

Best regards.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Also, if you read rules of section you linked to, you'll see that I can't simply stay on that lane without posting elsewhere.
I'm familiar with the rule, thank you. If you're making reference to this one listed below, it's intending to have guys like yourself engaging other members outside of just hocking product. The intent is get guys like yourself to be a productive and contributing part of our community. I'm sure you have a fair amount of experience under your belt.

5. Participate in the rest of the forum not only here.

Reaction score
I'm familiar with the rule, thank you. If you're making reference to this one listed below, it's intending to have guys like yourself engaging other members outside of just hocking product. The intent is get guys like yourself to be a productive and contributing part of our community. I'm sure you have a fair amount of experience under your belt.

5. Participate in the rest of the forum not only here.

Correct sir.

It looks like this section fits as "not only here".

Best regards.

Reaction score
We appreciate your feedback.
Your opinion is very important to us.

:32 (17):

We've actually been on meso for a long, long time. So we know how it works.

And we're on SST as well, so...

I don't think I'll ever understand the deal behind source hating and being a tough crowd just because, especially from folks in bodybuilding forums.

Bless your heart, tho.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
We appreciate your feedback.
Your opinion is very important to us.

:32 (17):

We've actually been on meso for a long, long time. So we know how it works.

And we're on SST as well, so...

I don't think I'll ever understand the deal behind source hating and being a tough crowd just because, especially from folks in bodybuilding forums.

Bless your heart, tho.

Apparently, you misunderstood me.

No one gives a fuk about what you appreciate, where you came from or you weak bless your heart comments.

No one is going to give you business because EVERYONE knows you are a shill.

But you just keep on uping your post count habib.

Reaction score
Apparently, you misunderstood me.

No one gives a fuk about what you appreciate, where you came from or you weak bless your heart comments.

No one is going to give you business because EVERYONE knows you are a shill.

But you just keep on uping your post count habib.

Hey, look at me, I'm so cool...

I'm a steroid addict and I spend my days bashing steroid sources.

My father ran away when I was 3 and my mother beat me when I was a kid. Please love me...

oi73u.jpg

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey, look at me, I'm so cool...

I'm a steroid addict and I spend my days bashing steroid sources.

My father ran away when I was 3 and my mother beat me when I was a kid. Please love me...

oi73u.jpg

hi!

1) the meme did make me giggle.

2) this isnt meso. Totally different way of operating here. I wouldn’t say it’s source-unfriendly, because that’s not true. But why don’t you give it a shot being an active participant in the forum with more than 30 posts before taking on one of the most well respected members here.

you’re starting out at a slight disadvantage because, yes, you’re here representing a product. That’s going to breed some distrust at first. So... if you get some crap, you need to let it go and start making contributions that aren’t a detriment to the board... and earn some respect.

just my 0.02. If you want to continue fighting a losing battle, go ahead. But you could apologize, stick around, and make some solid contributions. Doing so would put you and your product in a better light.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you’re starting out at a slight disadvantage because, yes, you’re here representing a product. That’s going to breed some distrust at first. So... if you get some crap, you need to let it go and start making contributions that aren’t a detriment to the board... and earn some respect.

Hello sir.

Please take a look at my post history and you'll see that I only reacted to an attack. Would never have acted childishly out of nowhere, as I'm not a kid and have been on forums for well over a decade.
It doesn't really matter if the guy who attacked me is a veteran here and I'm a newbie. Respect has to be earned so he has none from me until he acts like an adult.

Kindest regards.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hello sir.

Please take a look at my post history and you'll see that I only reacted to an attack. Would never have acted childishly out of nowhere, as I'm not a kid and have been on forums for well over a decade.
It doesn't really matter if the guy who attacked me is a veteran here and I'm a newbie. Respect has to be earned so he has none from me until he acts like an adult.

Kindest regards.

Acting like a child didn't help your cause.

Looks like you have a solid 2 red dots on your rep here. Likely because everyone sees right through your garbage.

People like you are like a mosquito. None likes you but you still come around anyway. Don't get your feeling hurt when you consistently get smacked.

No one cares how long you have been a shill on forums, It is irrelevant here. You won't get business here so if trolling here makes you feel good about yourself, by all means keep giving your regards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh boy.

Red cards and reputation comments are so 2008.

Come on, Mr. Voyager... You're better than that.

New Threads