Looks like my order was intercepted. Am I in trouble?

Kraken

Reaction score
Hi All... I ordered something from a well established source in the EU. It took several weeks to arrive, but I have it now. The package was padded envelope, and a corner was cut off to make a small opening. A word I can't recognize was handwritten with a blue pen. So, am I in trouble? I'm nervous to open it. I attached pictures. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_4559.JPG
    IMG_4559.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4561.JPG
    IMG_4561.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 92
Reaction score
That's weird, but I'd say open it unless you think there might be a snake inside or something lol.

If US customs seizes something you will not get a package and instead you will get a notification in the mail from them stating that it was seized and instructions to follow if you want to contest it. This happened to me once on some cuban cigars.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Write it off as a loss is what I was always told if something was seized. We had a guy years ago on a forum where he was trading some SD he supposedly had a shit load off. So offered 2 bottles for any one bottle of prohormone that you wanted to trade. Everyone got these Manila envelopes sealed with yellow tape and a letter in side. A couple months later we all found him on another forum running the same scheme. I forgot what I lost. It was a bottle I had won on a give away so it wasn’t that bad of a loss for me

Kraken

Reaction score
I opened it, it contained what I ordered. I emailed the source to see if he had any ideas, I'll post if he can explain.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve had that happen open it

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Its the corrupt FBI and DEA. They did it to Trump, now they are doing it to you. All your freedoms as you know them are gone. They are especially coming for @Bro Bundy

The only solution is civil war. Fight for your cheeto god :ROFLMAO:

Lmao go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Cohibo is right. If it were customs and they opened it, one of two things would have happened. You'd receive the package taped up and stamped with something along the lines of "OPENED FOR INSPECTION BY USPS"

Or you will receive a letter in it's place instructing you to pick up your package in person if you're feeling particularly silly or to ignore the letter if it wasn't you who ordered the illicit items.

USPS would also cut more than just a corner. Not sure what happened to that pack but based on what I'm seeing, it doesn't look to have been opened for inspection. I still wouldn't use whatever is in there, who knows what happened after it was opened.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
If this is from the source I think it is (or similar), I've had a similar experience.
Package was opened and then "resealed" without issue, all of the contents remained and did their job.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any pac leaving a country is subject to inspection, same applies to any pac entering a country.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its the corrupt FBI and DEA. They did it to Trump, now they are doing it to you. All your freedoms as you know them are gone. They are especially coming for @Bro Bundy

The only solution is civil war. Fight for your cheeto god :ROFLMAO:
Take it easy AOC go ride your electric vehicle and calm down

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Had it happen a couple times no knock on the door……..One package containing test E powder was delivered by the postal inspector I assume 8 at night….I gave him a wtf look he said “ I’m from the post office!”
Nothing ever came of it.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a few from that side thats actually do this to the package themselves…. Its like the “ the wet bandits” from home alone gotta leave their calling card…. Ask the source next time so u dont give away their secrets dab nab it

Kraken

Reaction score
Stupid thought but would the hole be cut to swab for narcotics?

That was my first thought.

The source replied, said that it was he who made the cut and the writing and cut is part of his shipping process. As I look very carefully, I think that although the paper was neatly cut the plastic inside the bubble pack was not, I think.

Anyhow, this freaked my out a bit, I have a lot to lose if LE comes knocking. This is a well regarded source, but I may stick with domestic from now on.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hi All... I ordered something from a well established source in the EU. It took several weeks to arrive, but I have it now. The package was padded envelope, and a corner was cut off to make a small opening. A word I can't recognize was handwritten with a blue pen. So, am I in trouble? I'm nervous to open it. I attached pictures. Thanks guys.
that is cyrillic handwriting. The postage is also cyrillic. Did you place an order in Bulgaria or Russia? That would have been on their end. If it reached you without an issue, you will be fine.

Sapper

Reaction score
I just had this happen. First time in over a decade. Damnit man I feel violated lol.

New Threads