Lowered sex drive on primo?

Reaction score
Anyone else have no sex drive on primo? Primo to me was the perfect steroid besides hair loss and no mental libido at all. My dick worked just fine.. but I lacked any kind of degeneracy I used to have. I would get 0 morning wood.. and even when I upped test/ throw in dbol and HCG it didn’t really do a whole lot. After one round I was done like an old man and I’d usually end up going to sleep. Even with ass right in my face I’d rather take a nap or cuddle.

Also made me more passive and lethargic… kinda felt like a “pussy.” HCG did help a little bit but I wasn’t consistent with it.. thoughts? Sucks because I looked better than I did on tren but felt like I was asexual pretty much the entire cycle.

Solution
Funny thing I’m pretty much the exact same way… but Tren, Nand, and Anadrol all make my gyno worse. The compounds that make me the horniest also really seem to fuck with my nips unless I’m pounding AIs. Even DHB my libido isn’t as strong as I was a natty, but it’s better than primo. I’ve been looking into an anti progestin to maybe help this problem with tren gyno and bloating I get from it with higher test.

Maybe adding HCG EOD would help?

It'd have to be one hell of a coincidence that progestins (nandrolone/tren) and an "non-traditional" estrogen receptor agonist like drol both increase your sex drive.

Steroid receptor cross-reactivity in progestins and the necessity of estrogen in men's sex drives probably are why your...

crido887

Reaction score
are you really Dtren?

I just recognize your name

Either way. I did get a poor libido on primo.

my wife and I are swingers. I would be around people I was attracted to that wanted to fuck. I had 0 interest in doing so. Even some hot women I used to love giving it to.

this was on 300 test, 300 primo. I upped test to 600. Added HCG, tried DBOL, sublignual estrogen. Nothing brought it up. Shit sucked dick.

I spent 1K+ on my first cycle with labs/ancillaries to beef fix it. Nothing.

Minimum e2 was 22, max was 39.

I wish it did work for me, but just didnt. The safety profile of Primo is awesome. Mast was a better fit for me.(actually my lipids were better on Mast)

Reaction score
are you really Dtren?

I just recognize your name

Either way. I did get a poor libido on primo.

my wife and I are swingers. I would be around people I was attracted to that wanted to fuck. I had 0 interest in doing so. Even some hot women I used to love giving it to.

this was on 300 test, 300 primo. I upped test to 600. Added HCG, tried DBOL, sublignual estrogen. Nothing brought it up. Shit sucked dick.

I spent 1K+ on my first cycle with labs/ancillaries to beef fix it. Nothing.

Minimum e2 was 22, max was 39.

I wish it did work for me, but just didnt. The safety profile of Primo is awesome. Mast was a better fit for me.(actually my lipids were better on Mast)
Yes I am lol and yeah same exact shit happened to me. Made me feel like a bitch too mentally. I’m wondering if I dosed hcg eod would help but man that mind state really fucked me up.

DHb doesn’t lower libido at all, infact it feels the same depending on how much test you’re running. They’re very similar but DHb lacks that e2 reducing effect that primo has.. primo makes me look better DHb makes me feel better. So far 6 weeks in and I don’t feel like I’m running anything at 700mgs

crido887

Reaction score
Yes I am lol and yeah same exact shit happened to me. Made me feel like a bitch too mentally. I’m wondering if I dosed hcg eod would help but man that mind state really fucked me up.

DHb doesn’t lower libido at all, infact it feels the same depending on how much test you’re running. They’re very similar but DHb lacks that e2 reducing effect that primo has.. primo makes me look better DHb makes me feel better. So far 6 weeks in and I don’t feel like I’m running anything at 700mgs
Good to know! Just for the record for comparison.

I resold my primo to 2 friends.

one ran 1 Test: 1 Primo
other ran ran 1 test: 1.5 primo(heavy aromatizer)

neither of them had libido issues, just to make sure it wasnt the product I had.

I have been trying to find someone who had broke dick on Primo and has ran DHB too. Glad I came across this.

Reaction score
Good to know! Just for the record for comparison.

I resold my primo to 2 friends.

one ran 1 Test: 1 Primo
other ran ran 1 test: 1.5 primo(heavy aromatizer)

neither of them had libido issues, just to make sure it wasnt the product I had.

I have been trying to find someone who had broke dick on Primo and has ran DHB too. Glad I came across this.
Primo enanthate kills my E2 and libido, and gives me ED. DHB did the same thing to me, as did mast, turinabol (a recent development, it used to be fine), anavar, and trestolone. Oddly enough, injectable primo acetate does not affect me in this way if dosed EOD, but it's very difficult to find as a finished oil.

I'm essentially stuck with test, tren, anadrol, and nandrolone, since most tablets make me lethargic (especially superdrol). My problem with nandrolone is that it turns me into a minuteman. I would say that I'm an outlier though; my libido is normally very good, but it seems to be overly sensitive to exogenous substances.

Reaction score
Primo enanthate kills my E2 and libido, and gives me ED. DHB did the same thing to me, as did mast, turinabol (a recent development, it used to be fine), anavar, and trestolone. Oddly enough, injectable primo acetate does not affect me in this way if dosed EOD, but it's very difficult to find as a finished oil.

I'm essentially stuck with test, tren, anadrol, and nandrolone, since most tablets make me lethargic (especially superdrol). My problem with nandrolone is that it turns me into a minuteman. I would say that I'm an outlier though; my libido is normally very good, but it seems to be overly sensitive to exogenous substances.
Funny thing I’m pretty much the exact same way… but Tren, Nand, and Anadrol all make my gyno worse. The compounds that make me the horniest also really seem to fuck with my nips unless I’m pounding AIs. Even DHB my libido isn’t as strong as I was a natty, but it’s better than primo. I’ve been looking into an anti progestin to maybe help this problem with tren gyno and bloating I get from it with higher test.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Anyone else have no sex drive on primo? Primo to me was the perfect steroid besides hair loss and no mental libido at all. My dick worked just fine.. but I lacked any kind of degeneracy I used to have. I would get 0 morning wood.. and even when I upped test/ throw in dbol and HCG it didn’t really do a whole lot. After one round I was done like an old man and I’d usually end up going to sleep. Even with ass right in my face I’d rather take a nap or cuddle.

Also made me more passive and lethargic… kinda felt like a “pussy.” HCG did help a little bit but I wasn’t consistent with it.. thoughts? Sucks because I looked better than I did on tren but felt like I was asexual pretty much the entire cycle.
The addition of primo at 400mg or more eradicated my sex drive. I have zero interest in sex, period.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

I’d start with P5P. You don’t want to go messing around with prescription dopamine agonists if you can help it.

Reaction score
Caber and nova didn’t help in stopping making my existing gyno worse on tren or NPP. So I have a few options… run letro the entire cycle. Run very low to not test at all. Or add the Anti Progestin(different from caber or prami) and see how it goes.
I’d start with P5P. You don’t want to go messing around with prescription dopamine agonists if you can help it

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Primo and test lowered my sex drive. Adding in a small amount of tren 100-200mg kicked it back up.
600primo/1000test/100-200 tren
Not a guaranteed fix but it worked for me.

crido887

Reaction score

Any issues with mast? Supposed to help with the progestin/e2 receptors.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

It'd have to be one hell of a coincidence that progestins (nandrolone/tren) and an "non-traditional" estrogen receptor agonist like drol both increase your sex drive.

Steroid receptor cross-reactivity in progestins and the necessity of estrogen in men's sex drives probably are why your libido likes these types of drugs.

I'm an odd duck in that regard too. I can cruise on deca monotherapy and be a complete sexual degenerate with zero ED issues.

Crushing your estrogen and progestin may not be the direction you want to go.

You may need to stop with the AI attack and keep them moderate while you protect from the gyno with a serm.

I don't want to be the "I'll post a study" guy...but I can post them if you want to see them.

Solution
Reaction score

Steroid receptor cross-reactivity in progestins and the necessity of estrogen in men's sex drives probably are why your libido likes these types of drugs.

I'm an odd duck in that regard too. I can cruise on deca monotherapy and be a complete sexual degenerate with zero ED issues.

Crushing your estrogen and progestin may not be the direction you want to go.

You may need to stop with the AI attack and keep them moderate while you protect from the gyno with a serm.

I don't want to be the "I'll post a study" guy...but I can post them if you want to see them.
Yeah dbol raises my sex drive as well but makes me look like shit really fast. I could try a deca only blast with no testosterone.. but I’m not 100% sure yet on that one. So even without testosterone you have a super high sex drive? Does making deca the base of your cycles cause any complications?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah dbol raises my sex drive as well but makes me look like shit really fast. I could try a deca only blast with no testosterone.. but I’m not 100% sure yet on that one. So even without testosterone you have a super high sex drive? Does making deca the base of your cycles cause any complications?
Just to rule out another variable,

Does primo have the same detrimental effect on your libido in a caloric surplus as it does in a deficit?

Libido is multifactorial and quite delicate for some. For me, prolonged caloric deficits have a far greater negative effect on my libido than any AAS do.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Man, it may be one of those "titrate by tit" experiments you have to do since everyone is different to some degree.

I've never used an AI on a regular basis. In powerlifting it always had some benefit to let my estrogen roam a bit. I've always been leaner, and I'm not prone to gyno, so It helped quite a bit with my strength. But I was relatively rare in that a gram+ never impacted my sex drive. And as my e2 rose, the trend was toward hypersexuality.

Straight aromatizing compounds like dbol followed that same testosterone trend. Shit like drol, nandrolone, trenbolone, etc made my drive a bit too much...even at low doses.

I couldn't quit banging my ex wife so I decided to do a deca only cruise to kill my sex drive. 150mg a week (monotherapy) and I still couldn't keep signing over shit to her over pillow talk. Eventually went to a low dose EQ cruise and could have cared less about pussy.

The moral of the story is that you'll have to find the right compounds for functionality and performance/aesthetics by the ole "titration by tit" method.

A few dudes that were like this were able to sustain certain progestin/estrogen levels for functionality while using 2nd gen serms (ralox) to keep a decent standard of living.

I just don't think there is a "by the book" explanation that will direct your regimen.

buck

Reaction score
I have had good results with primo. But i keep my T higher to make sure my Estrogen doesn't get to low.

Reaction score

You may want to give Pramipexole the old college try…

New Threads