Maksim Chursanov - Incredible pull of 291 at 60kg body weight and the widest sumo I've ever seen

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
This guys got a body weight of 60kg and pulls 291 ... Another freaking mutant !! holy shit and that stance ,, My God !

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Does it count with that wide of a stance that he only pulls it 9" off the ground?

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
Does it count with that wide of a stance that he only pulls it 9" off the ground?
I'm deff not a fan of that stance but he does have it fully off the floor soooo , its good.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
The hip strength on display there is impressive.
4.85 times his body weight ,,, would be really cool to see just how much stress is on his joints n tendons during the pull. So lets see , I weigh 231 today , so 231x4.85 would mean I would have to pull 1120.35 lbs ... holy fuck. My hips ache just thinking about it.

Trendkill

Reaction score
He's at a fairly high risk of a catastrophic injury with his stance that wide too. One slip and we are looking at hip dislocation, broken femur, broken ischium or a whole host of other issues.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
He's at a fairly high risk of a catastrophic injury with his stance that wide too. One slip and we are looking at hip dislocation, broken femur, broken ischium or a whole host of other issues.
I was just saying that exact thing to the mrs , I was just showing her and shes like ,, isnt having your legs that wide dangerous .. yes ma'am it is.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Let alone if he slips and were to drop the weight on his toes.

Regardless, the lift is impressive as fuck. I like watching smaller dudes do crazy pulls like this, just as much as I like seeing big guys pull 800-1100lbs.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score

Regardless, the lift is impressive as fuck. I like watching smaller dudes do crazy pulls like this, just as much as I like seeing big guys pull 800-1100lbs.
yeah its insane what he's accomplished , truly staggering for sure . 60kg so he weighs what , 132lbs and he pulls 641 ... that's human ant type shit

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
yeah its insane what he's accomplished , truly staggering for sure . 60kg so he weighs what , 132lbs and he pulls 641 ... that's human ant type shit
Definitely in the meta-human / mutant category. What would his X-Men name be? 🤔

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely in the meta-human / mutant category. What would his X-Men name be? 🤔
Hmmm something that small and powerful first one that comes to mind would be Atom but its taken. Most powerful element is osmium ? Ozmantis ? hmm that sounds familiar too ...

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
Hmmm something that small and powerful first one that comes to mind would be Atom but its taken. Most powerful element is osmium ? Ozmantis ? hmm that sounds familiar too ...
You’re thinking Ozymandias, the Percy Shelley poem, I think.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
You’re thinking Ozymandias, the Percy Shelley poem, I think.
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Achillesking

Cybergenics Rep
Reaction score

There is absolutely nothing impressive about this lift. That stance should be banned from competition in any division. The stance require him to do nothing but lock his hips out.