MaxAmillion questions log

Reaction score
It doesn’t look bad but it’s hard to say from photos. It’s easier to go by how you feel and what it’s like to the touch. Not saying I wanna touch your nipple, I’ll leave that for [mention]PZT [/mention] but it won’t hurt at all to add in nolva for a week and see if you notice any difference. If so, it may be good to start some aromasin or something if it clears from the nolva and hold onto the nolva unless it comes back and gets worse then I’d drop the other AI and just run nolva. From my understanding, nolva specifically blocks conversion at the receptors in the chest/breast area, this is why it’s used in high doses for breast cancer patients. If you feel a lump or knot of any kind, I would add nolva in for sure. That’s my two cents bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went with 20 nolva btw. I'll see how it looks in a week and report back. Thanks again bro!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Went with 20 nolva btw. I'll see how it looks in a week and report back. Thanks again bro!

That’s all I would use for now. Good deal man. If there is any gyno type issue there, it will absolutely make a difference.

Reaction score
Alright back to our regular scheduled programming

Saturday 9/10

Body Weight 184.6 (so 2.6lbs down from yesterday. Weird. If it goes down again tomorrow I'll probably up my calories by 150-200)

Legs

Deadlifts
3 Warmup Sets

Set 1x6
Set 2x6
Set 3xAMRAP (4)

DB Split Squats (Rear foot elevated from JPG style)
Set 1x8 ea leg
Set 2x6 ea leg
Set 3x6 and almost a half ea leg

Leg Extensions/Ham Curl Supersets
Set 1x12 ea leg
Set 2x12 ea leg
Set 3x12 ea leg +drop set

Calf raises
Set 1x18
Set 2x15
Set 3x13

Feel completely destroyed now, but really want to get in cardio later

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Alright back to our regular scheduled programming

Saturday 9/10

Body Weight 184.6 (so 2.6lbs down from yesterday. Weird. If it goes down again tomorrow I'll probably up my calories by 150-200)

Legs

Deadlifts
3 Warmup Sets

Set 1x6
Set 2x6
Set 3xAMRAP (4)

DB Split Squats (Rear foot elevated from JPG style)
Set 1x8 ea leg
Set 2x6 ea leg
Set 3x6 and almost a half ea leg

Leg Extensions/Ham Curl Supersets
Set 1x12 ea leg
Set 2x12 ea leg
Set 3x12 ea leg +drop set

Calf raises
Set 1x18
Set 2x15
Set 3x13

Feel completely destroyed now, but really want to get in cardio later

Are there any weight changes in your sets? I assume there is, the log just doesn’t show that or weight. Would love to see you add the weights you’re using too. For some people, it’s a preference not to, and i get that. However, I think it helps us reading your log, understand your training and progress better. What kind of cardio are you considering later?

Reaction score
Are there any weight changes in your sets? I assume there is, the log just doesn’t show that or weight. Would love to see you add the weights you’re using too. For some people, it’s a preference not to, and i get that. However, I think it helps us reading your log, understand your training and progress better. What kind of cardio are you considering later?

Yessir! So Deadlifts I kept the same weight 305 throughout

The DB Split squats I used 60, 65's and then 65's again last set

Leg extension/leg curl machine I have is plate loaded, so leg extensions were 55lbs (I'm doing one leg at a time) then drop to 35lbs for single leg ham curls. The drop set was 35lbs extension, 20lbs curls

Calf raises were with dumbbells on each knee, 70lb first set 75lb last two!

I will add weights from now on so I can be held accountable for going up in weight!!!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yessir! So Deadlifts I kept the same weight 305 throughout

The DB Split squats I used 60, 65's and then 65's again last set

Leg extension/leg curl machine I have is plate loaded, so leg extensions were 55lbs (I'm doing one leg at a time) then drop to 35lbs for single leg ham curls. The drop set was 35lbs extension, 20lbs curls

Calf raises were with dumbbells on each knee, 70lb first set 75lb last two!

I will add weights from now on so I can be held accountable for going up in weight!!!

Awesome man, good to see that. Damn those are some tough split squats. Those are brutal period. Good work today Max! Look forward to seeing the log with added weights.

Reaction score

And cardio later was just gonna do more rowing 45 min probably about 130 bpm average

Reaction score
Awesome man, good to see that. Damn those are some tough split squats. Those are brutal period. Good work today Max! Look forward to seeing the log with added weights.

When I can get through each leg without resting I am fuckin stoked because as soon as I stop to rest between legs it makes that whole workout take like 20-30 min

Thanks for everything brother!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
When I can get through each leg without resting I am fuckin stoked because as soon as I stop to rest between legs it makes that whole workout take like 20-30 min

Thanks for everything brother!

No problem man. Glad to follow along. Rowing sounds good, take a little off your legs.

Reaction score
Sunday 9/11

Body Weight - 184.0 (thats another 0.6lbs down. I was running at what was about 200 above my maintenance. I think I am going to go up 100 more calories starting today and see how my weight fluctuates over the next week)

Push day Shoulder Focus

OHP BB (my worst lift laugh at me all you want)
3 warm up sets
115x6
125x5.5
125xAMRAP 4

DB Bench Press (time to get some 80lb dumbbells)
70s x 10
75s x 10
75s x 8

DB Lateral Raises
25s x 10
20s x 12 + 4 partials
20s x 12 + 4 partials + dropset

High "cable" crossovers (these are "15" lb bands with handles on them)
Set 1x18
Set 2x16
Set 3x18

Dips 3 sets AMRAP
Set 1x15
Set 2x15
Set 3x15 (just could not get to 16 no matter what)

DB Skull Crushers 3 second negatives
25s x 8
20s x 10
20s x 9

Reaction score
High "cable" crossovers (these are "15" lb bands with handles on them)
Would it be better to just do flat bench flys with dumbbells instead of these? I feel like bands even if I got heavier ones just aren't the same as actual cables. But if going with heavier bands will still hit the "center" chest better than fly's I'll go get some heavier ones

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Would it be better to just do flat bench flys with dumbbells instead of these? I feel like bands even if I got heavier ones just aren't the same as actual cables. But if going with heavier bands will still hit the "center" chest better than fly's I'll go get some heavier ones

I would t say better, but they are good to rotate in. Sometimes I do them in the same days. Try doing the db flys first and then the cables. I love doing that. Have you ever done pinch presses or land mine presses? I have a feeling you would like adding these in for your chest. The land mine presses really hit front delts too. Also, I’m not here to laugh at anyone’s lifts, we all have our weak spots and started somewhere. Your bench is fairly strong so that helps. Building a little strength in those delts on the OHP’s could transition into some strength increase on your bench too. Good work Max

Reaction score
I would t say better, but they are good to rotate in. Sometimes I do them in the same days. Try doing the db flys first and then the cables. I love doing that. Have you ever done pinch presses or land mine presses? I have a feeling you would like adding these in for your chest. The land mine presses really hit front delts too. Also, I’m not here to laugh at anyone’s lifts, we all have our weak spots and started somewhere. Your bench is fairly strong so that helps. Building a little strength in those delts on the OHP’s could transition into some strength increase on your bench too. Good work Max

Thanks again for everything brother. Yeah I looked into the pinch presses I will for sure start doing those. Do you suggested doing them standing or laying on the bench? Will def try db flys followed by cables!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks again for everything brother. Yeah I looked into the pinch presses I will for sure start doing those. Do you suggested doing them standing or laying on the bench? Will def try db flys followed by cables!

Either works. Try both and see which you prefer. I feel like I get more isolation with them on a bench, whereas gravity wants to pull other muscle groups into the movement while standing. No problem at all man. I hope you benefit from them. I did some of the Land mine presses today with my chest routine, I really love those.

Reaction score
Yesterday I rested so I could hammer out a good day today

Tuesday 9/13

Weight yesterday was 184.2, today it is 185. I think for now I'm gonna stick with 2475 calories. My macros average for last 7 days was 230Protein/223Carbs/76Fat. We'll see how it goes.

Overall I'm feeling really good although I'm only 19 days into this cycle so it's not from the test yet :ROFLMAO:

Now on to the workout

Pull/Forearms

Pull-Ups varying grips Amrap
10/10/12

Incline Supported Barbell row (first time doing these for a while so gotta find the sweet spot for weight)
135x10
145x10
155x14 (need to start probably 165-175 next time I do these)

Rear delt fly
20sX16
30sX8
30sX8+ Dropset

DB Shrugs
75s x 10 for 3 sets (I really need some heavier dumbbells. Picking up 80s tomorrow but really probably need as high as 100... Soon $$$)

DB Bicep Curls
40s X 7
35s X 7 + Dropset
30s X 8 + Dropset

EZ Bar reverse curls for forearms (thumb over)
45 X 16
45 X 15
45 X 16

Spider curls (my biceps are my least favorite body part on me so maybe too much volume but really trying to grow them)
20s X 9
20s X 8
20s X 7

Wrist curls
20s x 18 for 3 sets

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Look pretty good in that pic. It’ll be worth the muscle you gain. Keep that water intake high. I love those reverse curls. Good work today.

New Threads