Meso-rx Sources

Reaction score
lmao, first month living there, took a "girl" home from a shady after hours club. Big fake tits, big ass, that hour glass shape. Got home and she wouldn't let me take her pants off just got my dick sucked and left. reflecting back on that later I was like ohhhhhh that was definitely a ladyboy.... hell of a blowjob though.
I was in Bangkok for a little while. Definetely a lot of shims.... and karaoke.

Reaction score
lmao, first month living there, took a "girl" home from a shady after hours club. Big fake tits, big ass, that hour glass shape. Got home and she wouldn't let me take her pants off just got my dick sucked and left. reflecting back on that later I was like ohhhhhh that was definitely a ladyboy.... hell of a blowjob though.
Tony huge would be proud 👏

Reaction score
Good info bro. Sorry. Thinksteroids is where I found most info about them. Their stuff is expensive but good quality and on point. I have bloodwork for it. There're people at my gym that uses it as well. One moved from purplepanda. You get what you pay for.

Also be careful with ugl when ordering. Get your vpn and use incognito.
Is that to protect yourself from law enforcement or to protect you from fraudulent sellers? Not really sure about this internet saftey shit which is why I'm asking lol

Oml

Reaction score
I miss Mactropin terribly from Meso. They were my go to for everything almost.

Driada seem good, I’ve used a good bit of their stuff. But their prices on their things like Caber and HCG seem mad to me

Reaction score
Personally, I've been on Meso_Rx for decades but never used any of their sources. No negative reasons!

New Threads