Milk thistle and Nac.

Reaction score
When taking orals like Dbol what can I take to help the liver? So far I've been taking milk thistle Is NAC good to take also.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
So far so good. I take milk thistle and cranberry extract but that's for kidneys.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Take all 3. I do, NAC, Tudca and Milk Thistle. I hear injectable glutathione works quite well too but I have never tried that.

Reaction score
I do only do NAC (even when not on orals, just for general health benefits) and drink as much water as possible - water is underestimated and IMHO the best tool on orals!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Synthergine is the extreme king if your having any issues.
!S!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NAC and TUDA with any orals fer me as a protective measure, not that I run many orals any more.

As Shrugs mentioned, Synthergine fer when yer having issues.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
plan on taking milk thistle too, product im gonna get is 1000 mg per cap is that too much? they recommend 3000mg per day.

will talk mt/nac/tudca next cycle when using orals.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Take all 3. I do, NAC, Tudca and Milk Thistle. I hear injectable glutathione works quite well too but I have never tried that.
A little late to the party, but, fwiw, I have taken oral Glutathione* because I'd heard it was one of the more effective anti-oxidants. It is also one of the pricier supps, but gawd is good ... our bodies will convert some of the cheaper NAC into Glutathione as long as the FDA will allow some merchants to sell NAC to us.

* (for total supplement beginners, Glutathione is not the same as Glutamine)

for NAC > Glutathione conversion

Last edited:

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
NAC converts to Glutathione in the body.

Goal is to get Glutathione into bloodstream where it can be of the most benefit.

They have Glutathione tablets that can survive the gut, but they are very expensive.

If NAC becomes difficult or impossible to get, then IV glutathione would be ideal.

Have no idea where to find it though...

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
plan on taking milk thistle too, product im gonna get is 1000 mg per cap is that too much? they recommend 3000mg per day.

will talk mt/nac/tudca next cycle when using orals.
I also have been taking all three.

If this is to be believed, milk thistle interferes with the bioavailability of your orals.

New Threads