MM trying trest.

Reaction score
As I understand it, MENT is a progestin and progestins are shown to lower prolactin, so there would be no benefit to caber. Part of the conversion to 7a-Me-E2 seems to happen in the liver, (maybe about half?) so AIs would only be half as effective. Raloxifene should still work as expected.

If this person is correct then MENT is roughly 40% more estrogenic than test. You would be able to estimate the estrogenic effects of MENT using the following guideline:

Daily MENT dose x 10 = Weekly test dose
e.g., 10mg/day MENT = 100mg/week TEST in terms of estrogenicity.

This might account for the conflicting reports about MENT's estrogenicity.

The commonly cited figure is that MENT = 10x as anabolic as test (for HRT, probably an imperfect comparison at higher doses). So despite being 40% more estrogenic, MENT is run at much lower absolute dosages, leading to less total estrogenicity. Ment HRT is often just 1 mg/day, and at this dose some report having to run test alongside it just to get enough estrogenic activity.

So the ratio of estrogenicity to anabolism is great. The problem is that people still run extremely high doses relative to its anabolic potency, to the point where estrogenicty becomes an issue again, e.g.:

50mg/day MENT
Anabolism = 3.5g/week test (on paper, in reality probably not comparable)
Estrogenicity = 500mg/week test

Despite the extremely favorable ratio, 500mg/week test still gives a lot of people issues without an AI, so it's no wonder that MENT can be problematic for people at higher blast dosages.

It'd be interesting to get data about when people need an AI for test vs MENT. If the above is true, then someone who struggles at 300mg/week test should start experiencing sides at 30mg/day MENT.

Edit: I'm not knowledgeable about this at all, this is just me regurgitating other people's interpretations of actual data. So take it with a grain of salt!

Fuck me, that's some solid information
Kinda makes me want to run MENT on my next bulk
Plus the "Feelz" from it means I'll have to try it

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Fuck me, that's some solid information
Kinda makes me want to run MENT on my next bulk
Plus the "Feelz" from it means I'll have to try it
My only issue with it is that it is REALLY hard to find any ester other than ace, and that means ED pinning. I would love to find trest e

Reaction score
My only issue with it is that it is REALLY hard to find any ester other than ace, and that means ED pinning. I would love to find trest e

Yeah, I've never seen Trest on any list in any other form than Ace.
Raws are available in other esters, but I dont brew lol

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen Trest on any list in any other form than Ace.
Raws are available in other esters, but I dont brew lol
I don't trust any sources that I have seen that are selling trest D raws (I think I saw treat U once but I could be mistaken). It might be fine, but I have never heard of anyone using it, nor have I seen testing of the hormone or vetting of said sources.

Reaction score
I don't trust any sources that I have seen that are selling trest D raws (I think I saw treat U once but I could be mistaken). It might be fine, but I have never heard of anyone using it, nor have I seen testing of the hormone or vetting of said sources.

Agreed
However
I've seen some odd shit from some solid guys
Like Nandrolone Cyp
Dont see a point in Nandrolone in that ester, but to each their own
I mean, you can always get away with EOD on the Ace ester if you're not prone to sides, I typically pin Tren EOD with no I'll effects.

As you know, not recommended for stability though, when I run MENT, I'll have to open up lats as a spot to handle the oil, but is what it is lol

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Like Nandrolone Cyp
Dont see a point in Nandrolone in that ester, but to each their own
I mean, you can always get away with EOD on the Ace ester if you're not prone to sides, I typically pin Tren EOD with no I'll effects.
I cannot wait to get my hands on nand cyp and nand prop. I like the idea of nand cyp because the ester length puts it in between pp and deca. And the pp ester is so heavy that you get slightly more nand mg/mg with cyp than pp.

and I like the idea of nand prop for the same reason. It has roughly the same half-life as NPP but you get a lot more hormone, mg/mg, due to low ester weight.

I'm prone to sides so more frequent pinning is always better for me

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Post some pics. Would like to see your progress brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Good job on the hard work. I don't remember how much MENT you're running, but do you feel like it is contributing to your progress?
I believe it is helping a lot. This is the first time though that I ran 500mg of test a week in like 7 years or so.