Mr Olympia 2022

Signsin1

Reaction score
Lundsford looks like he was just unwrapped from a Hasbro box and placed on stage.
I thought the same damn thing..

If I didnt take a screenshot off a video of him on stage, I wouldnt have believed it was real

Signsin1

Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Krizos three weeks out from competing..If he wins he gets his IFBB card and an entry into the Olympia

You think he could crack the top 10 at Olympia? Dudes a damn freak.. Current updated pics

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 3.35.01 PM.png

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Derek Lunsford got a special invite to compete.

And Regan Grimes is OUT!!!

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Ramy walker Hadi
Hell all of them are full of oil
I find this Change disgusting.

That said Ramy has to be beaten, it's not the same as needing to win, he has already won in a way. Is he a good Mr O? No, not really, but at least he is a normal looking man, nearly all of his competitors are midgets except Curry.

Walker 5ft6
Lunsford 5ft6
Hadi 5ft6 or 7
Bonac 5ft6 maybe
I think hunter labrada is maybe 5ft7
Curry is 5ft11 which is perfect jmo
Ramy is 5ft9 or 9.5 which isnt too short or too tall
Onstage against these midgets Ramy looks like he's in the land of Oz. I don't want to watch a bunch of short bodybuilders compete, it's stupid.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Krizos three weeks out from competing..If he wins he gets his IFBB card and an entry into the Olympia

You think he could crack the top 10 at Olympia? Dudes a damn freak.. Current updated pics

View attachment 28714
Another oil tanker. Back is paper thin, krizo is a "modern bodybuilder" meaning he pins synthol anywhere he can (never back usually not legs and guess what his back look like-it sucks!) And hit the hammer strength machines with zero intensity because synthol hurts like a bitch. Inject huge amounts of oil, pump muscle up, go eat McDonald's and shoot as much insulin and GH as you can afford. The recipe for a krizo or walker Ramy etc they all look the same because they all do exactly the same shit.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Derek Lunsford got a special invite to compete.

And Regan Grimes is OUT!!!
Lunsford won the 212 Olympia last year, I dont think he has committed to either yet for this year. Imo he would be foolish to do mens open, he has no shot at the title and will easily win the 212 again seems a no brainer to me. But he's got his ego telling him to go open so best wishes to him. If he cracks top 10 that would be impressive.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Another oil tanker. Back is paper thin, krizo is a "modern bodybuilder" meaning he pins synthol anywhere he can (never back usually not legs and guess what his back look like-it sucks!) And hit the hammer strength machines with zero intensity because synthol hurts like a bitch. Inject huge amounts of oil, pump muscle up, go eat McDonald's and shoot as much insulin and GH as you can afford. The recipe for a krizo or walker Ramy etc they all look the same because they all do exactly the same shit.
You’re literally talking out if your ass

Signsin1

Reaction score
Lmfao.. God damn youre smoking some heavy shit

I do think Hadi and Rany might be injecting their delts, but nobody is doing it to the extent youre talking

Last edited:

Signsin1

Reaction score
Oh? What do you disagree with?
I do think Hadi and Ramy may have injected their delts (thats a guess), but nobody is doing it to the extent youre talking..fact is, nobody knows 100% for sure

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Oh? What do you disagree with?
You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Yes most pros use seos. No it is not painful. I have used one of the major ones.

The rest of your post is completely fucking retarded.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Lunsford won the 212 Olympia last year, I dont think he has committed to either yet for this year. Imo he would be foolish to do mens open, he has no shot at the title and will easily win the 212 again seems a no brainer to me. But he's got his ego telling him to go open so best wishes to him. If he cracks top 10 that would be impressive.
You don’t think Lunsford would have a shot at top 5 in open?