Mr Olympia '21

BrotherIron

Reaction score
That seems absolutely nuts. And a little hard to believe.

BUT... If there was a magical land where genetics, food, training, and gear synergistically came together to form the happiest place on earth for muscle growth, its rumored to be Oxygen gym in Kuwait
Certainly not Olympia level but Ben Pollack put on 60+ of muscle when he turned pro and it was only 2 years.

Reactions: CJ

sfw509

Reaction score
Certainly not Olympia level but Ben Pollack put on 60+ of muscle when he turned pro and it was only 2 years.
Yeah. I guess I shouldn't have said its hard to believe. Because Ben definitely put on some serious size in a short time.

And though genetics plays a substantial part, the work ethic and dedication at that level makes it possible. To put it in context, how many guys on this board have shocked someone they saw when they put on some serious size in 12-18 months? At least a few I'm sure.

Reaction score
I thought Brandon looked awesome. I love his physique. So I guess I’m biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PZT
Reaction score
I’m happy with Ramy winning! It was a toss up between him and curry for sure. But you can’t unseat a champ on a toss up. I really hope he tightens up more for next Olympia

Ramy’s wheels are so far above everyone else. Just imagine having to buy pants to fit around those things. That must be interesting.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Ramy’s wheels are so far above everyone else. Just imagine having to buy pants to fit around those things. That must be interesting.

Guarantee most those guys get custom jeans especially ramy! He gained so much weight in his legs this past year it may have hurt him a little

Reaction score
Guarantee most those guys get custom jeans especially ramy! He gained so much weight in his legs this past year it may have hurt him a little

Each side has its own zip code. Ridiculous. Amazing how he can carry so much muscle there.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I thought Brandon looked awesome. I love his physique. So I guess I’m biased.

He only lost because of his legs. Find a zoomed out pic, he had the smallest legs in the top 5. He looks how Mr Olympia should look. I dont think the size Ramy has is so fkin crazy over how crazy brandons flow is.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I love hunter but he wasnt better than Nick.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I love hunter but he wasnt better than Nick.
He was so hard to see on the stream at least with the way he was sweating , his coach fucked up or something , one of the guys said it might of been hormonal as well. He's deff got his Daddys genes.

Reactions: PZT

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
hunter
He was so hard to see on the stream at least with the way he was sweating , his coach fucked up or something , one of the guys said it might of been hormonal as well. He's deff got his Daddys genes.
he was waaaaay better the second night but still not better than nick either nick. Nick was the same both nicks

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
It's hard to say really. Hunter and Nick have such drasticly different physiques. I could see the argument for him winning, however I agree Nick looked all around sharper to me.

Nick's turning out to be a very consistent athlete.

The judges might have just not wanted to place a first year pro that high

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Nick is amazing for a guy that young and basically just starting out his pro career. Only thing I could say is he needs bigger legs to match them giant delts to me at least and i am no authority , he's top heavy , I get this Johnny Bravo thing in my head. I do like the way he holds his pose longer than most guys , he locks on like a pitbull and gives ya a good long look , not bang bang bang.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Nick is amazing for a guy that young and basically just starting out his pro career. Only thing I could say is he needs bigger legs to match them giant delts to me at least and i am no authority , he's top heavy , I get this Johnny Bravo thing in my head. I do like the way he holds his pose longer than most guys , he locks on like a pitbull and gives ya a good long look , not bang bang bang.
That's exactly what completely shocked me with his Arnold showing. His stamina and control would be considered impressive even on a seasoned vet.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cbum Looked really good but Ruffin was close. Ramy had to win even though Hadi appeared leaner/tighter imo. Derek Lunsford finally brought a complete package. Hany got him over the top. Very impressive showing. My boy John Jewett took 9th I’m the 212. He looked good but not there yet,

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Just seeing this, I bought the live stream, great show!
The placing were good, I think its arguable that Nick was better than Hunter, who was sweating like a pig during the comparisons, but he does have a great physique/flow so I'm not mad.
Iain in 7th again in that stacked lineup was great for him.
Also could've made the argument to have Hadi in 2nd over Brandon... maybe next year.
Roelly shit the bed big time wow.
Justin Rodriguez looked great as well!
If you've seen the scorecards for top 3, the judges unanimously had Ramy, Brandon and Hadi in 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
At the end of the day we weren't there and trying to judge physiques at that level, especially over a halfway decent livestream is not our job so I trust the judges opinions.