My Dating Log

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People who say “just sayin” is so damn annoying. We know what you said. You just fuckin said it. Just because you use those idiotic words, it doesn’t give you an excuse to act like an asshole.

Reaction score
People who say “just sayin” is so damn annoying. We know what you said. You just fuckin said it. Just because you use those idiotic words, it doesn’t give you an excuse to act like an asshole.
Buddy did I hurt your feelings?
I know truth is hard to swallow but you don't post a log if you don't expect ppl to comment on it.
I'm not an asshole, I'm a cunt.

Anyone with a piece of brain know that this guy need to change his game completely. He make so many mistakes on so many levels.

I mean you are attracted to a person but you don't fuck her because you didn't perfectly click mentally? How the fuck do you know that you will not click later if you know her better? He is srsly confused and why all these tinder and other date app shit? Going out and picking up girls is not cool anymore? He scared or what?

You go out with a mom and you go to her house first thing and play with her kid? Wtf? Is the mom retarded as well? You bring every first date to your own house and let your kid see them and play with them?

I mean come on... Yeah let's pat the guy on his back and tell him he is doing great.. when he is clearly not.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
All feedback is welcome. As stated above, this is a log.
Samp3i, I'm ok with not banging a girl every week. I can jack off.
What I'm not OK with is hurting someone because I've been on the other end of that. If that means that I miss an opportunity to fuck a hot girl, that's OK. There will be more. I'm going on 2 or 3 dates a week.
As for the mom who invited me to her house to meet her kid...she explained in detail how for a couple years she didn't let guys meet her kid until after 3 or 4 months of dating. She said most of the guys were great until they met her kid, then they realized they didn't want to date someone with a kid. She said she wasted so much time with those guys.
So, she invited me to meet her kid on the first date and, guess what, I realized I wasn't ready to date someone with a kid and she only wasted 1 night with me and not 3 months. What's wrong with that?

Reaction score
All feedback is welcome. As stated above, this is a log.
Samp3i, I'm ok with not banging a girl every week. I can jack off.
What I'm not OK with is hurting someone because I've been on the other end of that. If that means that I miss an opportunity to fuck a hot girl, that's OK. There will be more. I'm going on 2 or 3 dates a week.
As for the mom who invited me to her house to meet her kid...she explained in detail how for a couple years she didn't let guys meet her kid until after 3 or 4 months of dating. She said most of the guys were great until they met her kid, then they realized they didn't want to date someone with a kid. She said she wasted so much time with those guys.
So, she invited me to meet her kid on the first date and, guess what, I realized I wasn't ready to date someone with a kid and she only wasted 1 night with me and not 3 months. What's wrong with that?
it's not about banging chicks, you are missing the point. Is about the obsession that you need to click on every aspect straight away. It doesn't work like that... only in fairy tales or disney movie.
Sex is not the culprit here, but sex IS important if you want your relationship to succeed.
So why not fuck her and see...you CAN'T say a person is good for you until you have spent time together. I have been with women I thought they were good and then I realized we weren't that great together, it has taken time tho... you need to share moments, share experiences or you will never know UNLESS it's clearly not your type but I mean... if you have sexual attraction it must be at least partially your type :)

Dunno man, probably those guy were all retard, you know straight away if you are ok dating a woman with a kid or not, I know already I wouldn't do it, doesn't take rocket science to know something like that.
Don't need to go to her house, see her kid, have the kid have fun with me to not see me again ever after. It's not cool in my opinion, it's different if you maybe meet them outside on a public space but in her house? naaaaaaa I wouldn't be happy either if I was the father of the kid and knew my exwife is bringing different dudes to "test things out"... I mean what the fuck.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
It's not like the kid thought I was his dad after he met me one time. She has lots of friends and he didn't think I was any different than the guys she watches football with on Sunday.
I think its safe to say guys are less likely to be upset if we fuck someone and they end things the next day. I think that would hurt a girl that I know is looking for a serious relationship so I've chosen not to do it.
There might be some girls who are ok with it, but as a general rule I'm trying to avoid it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

weightlossburn

Reaction score
It's not like the kid thought I was his dad after he met me one time. She has lots of friends and he didn't think I was any different than the guys she watches football with on Sunday.
I think its safe to say guys are less likely to be upset if we fuck someone and they end things the next day. I think that would hurt a girl that I know is looking for a serious relationship so I've chosen not to do it.
There might be some girls who are ok with it, but as a general rule I'm trying to avoid it.

So, I assume Jessica did not respond to previous sex text?

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
So, I assume Jessica did not respond to previous sex text?
She did. This was about the end of communication. Her last reply was "that's too bad".

091564adca767febc7afe88493348173.jpg

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Nissan, you’re getting heat, but I think you’re approaching it with the right level of sincerity.

The right girl will come along. I don’t think your standards or expectations are unreasonable.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
What Nissan is doing is unintentionally fucking w/bxtches heads right now lol..women aren't used to the shxt he's doing...it's not gonna make her want you anymore she's just gonna wonder why....my bet is you get lead on until she's mentally satisfied

Reaction score
How to blow a great fuck, you know what? Next time you are gonna get one that you click mentally and you are gonna have sex and it's gonna be terrible sex and you will regret jessica 😂

The right girl... Seriously there isnt a right person, you will always have to find a compromise, and your future partner will have to do the same and the funny things is if you keep searching there will always be one better. so what are you gonna do? Never settle? Always strive for perfection? do you think you are worth that much? And do you think it's worth the effort? Are we into a romance story or real life?

But more importantly how do you know she is the one? Butterfly in the stomach? Limp Dick on the first fuck? Not feeling hungry unless you are with her?

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I'm never going to settle bro. I'll stop being picky when I find a girl that checks all the boxes.

Reaction score
I'm never going to settle bro. I'll stop being picky when I find a girl that checks all the boxes.
I hope when you find her she will like you 🤣 Or you are gonna cry more then just 3 days

Last edited:

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I hope when you find her she will like you
If she doesn't like me that will suck but I'll keep going until I meet someone who does like me.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
*Story Time*

I broke down and bought one of these years ago because I was curious (horny) about it's "authenticity" (I wanted to fuck something 😆😆)

Anyways i was browsing through the site and came across a blow job simulator and thought to myself shxt i could have unlimited BJs...no need for a membership n fuk a sams club, so after reading about it I was so horned up I ordered one a-sap...along with the recommended water-based lube so I'd be ready to fuk the hell out of this thing properly once I got it

lolol...I used that shxt one time and threw it away;

#1 it was just weird as fuk 😄😄 i just sat on my couch in disappointment for a min thinking to myself "what have done juicey...is this who you've become" ....like if I believed in Jesus I know he would be shaking his head and revoking my passage through the heavenly gates

#2 it's nothing like a blow job....shxt doesn't even feel like a real fucking mouth, it's just some weird shxt lol if I was to give an example of it I would describe it as such...you know those wide noodles at the car wash that swing back and forth to wipe your car...it was like sticking your dick through that shxt...very weird

#3 the shxt is just LOUD!!!
It was like someone had stereo speakers on blast with a dog drinking out of a toilet bowl
I tried to stroke my shxt with it and even tried to fuk it but it just wouldn't stay silent 😄😄😄
I started losing focus and getting performance anxiety cuz I kept thinking my upstairs neighbors were listening and thinking what weird shxt was goin down in the basement

And finally
#4....the shxt just couldn't be cleaned lol
There's some deep crevices that just can't be rinsed or flushed out. The best thing you could do is leave it and let it sit in some soapy water than rinse it out but it would be like wearing a work shirt (from construction)...you'd just have clean dirt lol I wasn't about to refuck day old jizz, granted I did use to drop a load or 2 in my ex, fall asleep and wake up to refuck crusty vagina but come on guys..."boyz will be boyz" 😄😄😄

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Wish German was here.

She'd roast the hell out of me for this level of fuckery lol // I'd have to start a BobbyLoads type of thread afterwards 😄😄

"Women who complain about men and their sex toys..."