My Dating Log

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I hear you juice.

But, I've only been married to one lady. And we've known each other since Jr high school. Got married in 1997.

We had kids because she wanted them. And I'm glad we did. Our kids now are our family. My oldest daughter has her own family, and my other daughter is married to a good dude also. My son is 17 , still lives with me, but works and does his own thing. He's graduating this summer.

When I say I'm glad I got it over with early, it's not because I regret it, or that the experience was miserable. Because it wasn't. I say it because it was hard, trying and very tedious. And as an older guy, I'm just not sure I'm as up to the job now as I was back then.

So I'm glad I had them early.
I hear this alot from people who are parents; just the sheer amount of energy it takes.

I've always been a bit low energy... but I definitely don't think I could hang with the little ones now that I'm older (42 y.o.).

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
My wife wanted kids from day 1.

I said just one. We wound up with three. Only one on purpose. So it was a little bit of both for me. The last one, when she told me she was carrying it was like "what"? "Oh shit"!......oh, no wait...I mean..."oh shit, again"?

But, I'm glad I did. They're all cool people and very good natured. Despite being raised by yours truly. They turned out good.

Now, they're my family. I have a grandson that's almost four. And I'm only 45. Still relatively young.
Lol I said 2, she said 3, we have 4...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Kraken

Reaction score
Why? Because I don't see the world like you see it? You are boring as fuck, originality isn't your strong suit I guess but it's reasonable, never heard of a sheep being original.
No because you're a miserable fuck who is always complaining about how miserable the world is, and you assume you know something about people who write on Internet forums. On second thought, maybe you're just stupid. Or maybe both. Who knows.
Do you know what happens usually when you suggest to a mentally unstable person to go see a mental health practitioner? I'll let you imagine it, if you have watched enough movie I guess you will get my hint :*
At least you admit you're mentally unstable. Accepting your problem is the first step. As for the ridiculous threat, like they said in Monty Python, I fart in your general direction!
Now, they're my family. I have a grandson that's almost four. And I'm only 45. Still relatively young.

I've always been a bit low energy... but I definitely don't think I could hang with the little ones now that I'm older (42 y.o.).
Hell you guys are plenty young! My brother is 52 and has twin 7 year old boys, he keeps up just fine and, of course, works. Navy seal rule: When you think you're totally exhausted, you have only used 40% of your juice!

Reaction score
No because you're a miserable fuck who is always complaining about how miserable the world is, and you assume you know something about people who write on Internet forums. On second thought, maybe you're just stupid. Or maybe both. Who knows.

At least you admit you're mentally unstable. Accepting your problem is the first step. As for the ridiculous threat, like they said in Monty Python, I fart in your general direction!

Hell you guys are plenty young! My brother is 52 and has twin 7 year old boys, he keeps up just fine and, of course, works. Navy seal rule: When you think you're totally exhausted, you have only used 40% of your juice!

You are just retarded now I get it. I have to stop insulting mentally challenged ppl.

Sorry man, apology!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
You are just retarded now I get it. I have to stop insulting mentally challenged ppl.

Sorry man, apology!

Some people don't understand the little Sampi. btw, is that a Sampie Ewok in your AVI? Lewd, rude and crude but he's going in dry...

Reaction score
Take your dick out and beat it...

@nissan11 this is the type of guy that'll friend your girl on social media and let her know if your up to no good because he wants her....fuxKN Justin Timberlake cry me a river azz nikka
It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.

Reaction score
i wasn't insulting you, I was asking if you drank soy? I don't make myself out to be better than others, everyone knows that about me here. I am very slow ...to anger. I was just wondering if you drank soy milk?

Sure, cool story, I’m definitely listening.

Surprise me by saying something intelligent next time.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I'm italian not Spanish! Am I supposed to understand that?

This is very racist Phoenix... And i fucking just love it! ❤️
I know you are italian, but that is the closest I can speak your language. It wasn't racist what I said, if anything, it was very ghey....it doens't translate well in L'anglais.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, I’m unmarried with no kids.

I don’t *want* a kid right now, but I think I’d be able to provide and care for one well. I’ve had a really great childhood with fantastic parents, I’d love to provide that for a child in need of one.

Additionally, even when I was engaged and considered myself straight, I made it clear that as much as I’d love to see what a “mini me” looks like, our second child non-negotiable would be adopted and our last.

We also agreed if we had a son, a second boy would be chill. If we had a daughter, a son second would be a welcome addition. But under no circumstances did we want two daughters.
U get what u get and u dont throw a fit... God would surely give u exactly what u want...👼

Reaction score
I know you are italian, but that is the closest I can speak your language. It wasn't racist what I said, if anything, it was very ghey....it doens't translate well in L'anglais.
It's all good man.
One side of my family is French Louisiana, the other is from Denmark.
The only thing they could agree on? Nobody liked Italians.

But everybody likes Italian food.

😁

New Threads