My intro

Reaction score
40m getting back into the swing of things after 10 year hiatus. Work life changes. Was into BB in my twenty’s. It seems a lot has changed with advances in science. I’ll be checking out information on peptides and more. Just wanted to say hello. Been back in the gym 6 months down 20lb a of fat already. Almost to a good base. I’m on a about 175mg test C from my doctor. Natural levels are a little low. Sorry for the rambling.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Forget about peptides, don't bother. You're already on TRT.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Forget about peptides, don't bother. You're already on TRT.
Really I’ve been hearing a lot of good about them. Mostly I was interested in the bcg157 and tb500 for my knees. I just began some reading on those two. I’d never turn down advise.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Really I’ve been hearing a lot of good about them. Mostly I was interested in the bcg157 and tb500 for my knees. I just began some reading on those two. I’d never turn down advise.
Oh, those potentially have some benefit.

I thought you were referring to muscle building peptides. My apologies.

Reaction score
40m getting back into the swing of things after 10 year hiatus. Work life changes. Was into BB in my twenty’s. It seems a lot has changed with advances in science. I’ll be checking out information on peptides and more. Just wanted to say hello. Been back in the gym 6 months down 20lb a of fat already. Almost to a good base. I’m on a about 175mg test C from my doctor. Natural levels are a little low. Sorry for the rambling.
Welcome! Congratulations on your progress so far

Reaction score
Looks like a certain source is getting desperate for customers and started humping new guys legs as soon as they walk in the door.

Go sit in your product thread @YOURMUSCLESHOP. If the customers want you they know where to find you. There’s no need for you to whore yourself out.

New Threads