My lady wants to

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Hey I say if she wants to try it ,, let her do it. Long as there is enough lube ,, just grit your teeth and pretend you're a spy in a war movie thats been captured and being interrogated ....

oh wait ,,, this is about gear ? .... uhhh ... never mind :censored:

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey I say if she wants to try it ,, let her do it. Long as there is enough lube ,, just grit your teeth and pretend you're a spy in a war movie thats been captured and being interrogated ....

oh wait ,,, this is about gear ? .... uhhh ... never mind :censored:
Yano has too much time on his hands this week 😉

lfod14

Reaction score
My lady is asking me about what we do and I honest to god have no idea where to even get her started, what’s safe, etc etc.

We’d like to know what to use as far as a cycle goes. I can Google but that’s about as effective as finding a good source on e roids.

5’0
93lbs
Crazy as a shit house rat
That's awesome man, my wife can't stay committed, had her doing 5x5 for a while, was getting strong fast and she dropped it. Just restarted with MAPS Starter, which is a little beneath what she's done, but she likes it. Her Doc has her on Test, she has naturally off the charts DHEA and IGF-1, I try to tell her how set up she is to do awesome, but she doesn't get it. She's cut down with T3 before so she's not against shit like that, I'm hoping she sticks it out this time, when I met her she was one of those all T&A with abs, she's got the genetics, if she'd just push it she'd be insane.

Keep us up to date with her progress!

New Threads