My log

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Lol, I get the same thing. Far more complements at a little higher body fat percentage than lower. Just a 4 pack and mid to upper teens BF%.more complements Including from my wife.

So, I tend to stay a little higher anyway now. But sometimes I like to cut down a little and see where I am.

I tend to find I just had a fair amount of fat on me, ALWAYS more than I think hah
Same. When look horrendous makes is when people seem to give compliments more. Im like , “bro it doesn’t look like this when im fkin” lol

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Dont really care about your cycle or weights or body shape. After all these years of knowing you I realize you are where you want to be or soon will be. Sure is nice to have you back my friend.

Australian women are still like fish. There are a few that just want to nibble at your bait. But there are plenty worth keeping to take home and show mum.

There is always a room at my house for you. If you don't mind the sounds of wild life outside your window.

Reader591

Reaction score
Flying to Africa for some time in pursuit for happiness and finding something very important to me.

If I come back, I'll return. Thanks to all friends and supporters.
Question cause I’ve wanted to ask someone who does something like this.

How do you uo and leave like that? Sell everything? Sell your house, cars, etc? Keep other belongings at a friends or family’s home?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
You're the man @lukiss96. I hope you find what you're looking for and more, and hope to see you back here eventually.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I'm goin' on a lion hunt...I ain't afraid...I got my gun...I ain't afraid.....watch out for the bush! Be safe.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Flying to Africa for some time in pursuit for happiness and finding something very important to me.

If I come back, I'll return. Thanks to all friends and supporters.
Good one.

Reaction score
My dudes, it's not like I'm gone forever!

It was an extreme trip that was dangerous and I really enjoyed it. Invaluable life changing experience.

But let's talk about fitness, cuz we are here to get muscular and strong!

So for now I guess my weight lifting goals are taking a back seat, I reached all the numbers and beyond on key exercises and now I want to master the gymnastics, I have started hitting the rings pretty good, still I have a lot to master. I can do dips, pullups and push ups on them for some respectable number for now.

So let's finish this weight lifting and strength saga by sharing a video where I hit 200kg bench press (440lbs) and 120kg shoulder press (265lbs). Some time ago.

P.S. I didn't say I'm quitting gym and weight lifting, no. I'll still stay strong and lift 2x per week minimalistically to retain some strength and size. I'll downsize to sub 220lbs (~99kg) to be more athletic and leaner. Primary focus and goal is athleticism and looks from now on.

Reaction score
Being a slob lol. But in a shirt i looked yakked haha.
I can relate, currently not in my best shape, but rather bulky and strong.

Gonna cut back on weight and lean out good after the new year.

Reactions: PZT

Reader591

Reaction score
now I want to master the gymnastics
I could see my self going down this road one day.

Dips on the rings are no joke. I played around with them for some period of time, and eventually added some weight to it too.

I was have some shoulder pain while benching, stopped benching and played with ring dips for about two months. When I went back to bench, my shoulder felt bullet proof and my bench increased a fair amount.

So I play with gymnastic type stuff here and there, but one day it would be cool to take it somewhat seriously.

Reaction score
I could see my self going down this road one day.

Dips on the rings are no joke. I played around with them for some period of time, and eventually added some weight to it too.

I was have some shoulder pain while benching, stopped benching and played with ring dips for about two months. When I went back to bench, my shoulder felt bullet proof and my bench increased a fair amount.

So I play with gymnastic type stuff here and there, but one day it would be cool to take it somewhat seriously.
Cool, it's rare to find someone to talk to about those rings let alone gymnastics. It's freakin' tough, those who have never tried it no matter how strong you're, you gonna fall flat on your ass if you think it's easy.

I remember first time hitting those rings in the park, man all I could do was some pullups and some pushups and I tapped out. It requires great skill to master them.

It's awesome that you can do them weighted that's pretty sick, I see what you're saying about feeling bulletproof it does help balance out musculature in a way most can't imagine, hell it trains those stabilizing tiny muscles that we can't see and don't use that much, but the effect transfers to other exercises. It's pretty amazing.

Reader591

Reaction score
Cool, it's rare to find someone to talk to about those rings let alone gymnastics. It's freakin' tough, those who have never tried it no matter how strong you're, you gonna fall flat on your ass if you think it's easy.

I remember first time hitting those rings in the park, man all I could do was some pullups and some pushups and I tapped out. It requires great skill to master them.

It's awesome that you can do them weighted that's pretty sick, I see what you're saying about feeling bulletproof it does help balance out musculature in a way most can't imagine, hell it trains those stabilizing tiny muscles that we can't see and don't use that much, but the effect transfers to other exercises. It's pretty amazing.
Yes I find big value in them. Also, fun other things to try would be single laying leg curls in them, tricep extensions, and bicep curls, adjusting height to increase or decrease intensity.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

In college, we had some gymnast tumblers and these guys had strong upper bodies and core to be able to spread the rings wide.

New Threads