Natural Test Production on TRT

Reaction score
I have found many articles over the years showing the taking HCG could have positive benefits. Probably why i have used it consistently for over 15 years. I can't see a downside to taking it so i will continue on with it. (It seems to do much more then make T or make for bigger balls.

The main downside to taking HCG is that it has the potential to noticeably increase your e2
But if you've been taking it for 15 years then it hasn't been an issue.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
What made you drop it?
Uncontrollable estradiol issues that even Anastrozole couldn't help me with. HCG spikes it out of control and it is a royal bitch to get it to come back down. In other words, full testicles and Peter North loads were not worth the high estradiol side effects, namely fluid retention.

buck

Reaction score
The main downside to taking HCG is that it has the potential to noticeably increase your e2
But if you've been taking it for 15 years then it hasn't been an issue.
Taking testosterone can increase ones E2 a well or having more body fat. Depends on how the individual handles things. The vast majority of those i have been in contact with on the TRT forums over the last 20 years really have no problems with it. Those that are on higher doses of T then just TRT levels could heave more issues.

New Threads