need help ( serious )

Valdosta

Reaction score
You are arguing.

Doctors don't prescribe Tren. When it was available in pharma form, it came in ampules and was called parabolan and was sold by Negma. They stopped producing it in 1997.
when mods troll
i thought tren could be prescribed because thats what my friend said. i legit said that i was wrong about this in previous comments

ftf

Reaction score
Search this forum for the online pharmacy thread. Pick one from there with fast shipping. The one I use takes forever to ship.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Wait, my Tren isn't pharma grade? But it is in a vial and has a label that says "pharma".

-Kids like this are the reason why they had an afterschool special about not doing steroids.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait, my Tren isn't pharma grade? But it is in a vial and has a label that says "pharma".

-Kids like this are the reason why they had an afterschool special about not doing steroids.
Kids like this grow up to be flat-earthers and proponents of homeopathic remedies.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
im 23 and 6'2, height is not a problem bro. I know how to diet and train... ive already taken creatine, still on it rn. i just wanted to dabble in it, i dont see how it was that big of a deal man, acting like i did 500mg of test and 500mg of tren at 16. im 6'2 195, i have a pretty good frame on me, did sports all of hs and lifted serious for the past 4 years since i got out of hs and went to college. if you have actual advice then post it, otherwise you're legit jus shitposting lmao
BTW, what college did you go to? Try and see if you can get a refund because your writing skills are not college level.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
What was the broken vial thing about? How does one break a vial? Also, if I were to break or lose a vial at week 4...I would grab another one. How big was this vial that if he broke it at week 4 he didn't have more? Are we talking 50ml pharm grade?

@robater6 Have you learned anything yet? If so, have you taken this new knowledge to your friend? If you really got it from a friend, he needs to know that he is also clueless. These guys on this board are extremely knowledgeable about gear. There are multiple threads that should be read prior to doing your first cycle and what to do when stuff like this happens.

Good luck to you and your friend. Sounds like natty is the best choice right now not just because of your ignorance on gear but also due to your age. Enjoy your youth gains and try a cycle in a couple of years.

New Threads