need help ( serious )

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
That legitimate pharmaceutical grade Trenbolone from the world renowned pharmacy, Pegasus Pharmaceuticals.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
That legitimate pharmaceutical grade Trenbolone from the world renowned pharmacy, Pegasus Pharmaceuticals.

The flashy, shiny labels alone should've been a dead giveaway, but i suppose when one is brand new to all of this they don't know what a UGL is and probably believe everything is pharma.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
The flashy, shiny labels alone should've been a dead giveaway, but i suppose when one is brand new to all of this they don't know what a UGL is and probably believe everything is pharma.
I thought my Alpha Pharma stuff was pharmaceutical grade when I first started but I guess that looks a bit more convincing with ampoules etc.

Reaction score
Just run the tren by itself.
Im sure you are younger so your test levels will be fine. Test E is a very long ester you can go like 10-14 days before you'd need another anyway.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
This must be Pharma Tren... it's literally in the name. Can't wait to tell all the guys here they're wrong and there is Pharma Tren.... check out this unicorn fuckers! /sarcasm**

**Because one dumbass will certainly read it literally.
View attachment 22569
I don't know if it is still high quality but back when I used this tren it was some of the best. I have heard Pharmacom has been having issues.

Reaction score
What was the broken vial thing about? How does one break a vial? Also, if I were to break or lose a vial at week 4...I would grab another one. How big was this vial that if he broke it at week 4 he didn't have more? Are we talking 50ml pharm grade?

@robater6 Have you learned anything yet? If so, have you taken this new knowledge to your friend? If you really got it from a friend, he needs to know that he is also clueless. These guys on this board are extremely knowledgeable about gear. There are multiple threads that should be read prior to doing your first cycle and what to do when stuff like this happens.

Good luck to you and your friend. Sounds like natty is the best choice right now not just because of your ignorance on gear but also due to your age. Enjoy your youth gains and try a cycle in a couple of years.
yeah actually showed him this post, don’t worry he acknowledges he is retarded too. i dropped a brick on the vial, like i said long story but yeah i’m sticking with being natural. steroids are just not cut out for me and i don’t want to screw my health up even more by just doing what i think is right without knowing how these compounds even actually work. it was 10ml of test 250 btw.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
TREN IS NOT PHARMA

I love beating dead horses

If youre around inna year, remind me to tell you that tren isnt pharma
Just to clarify, Tren isn't human pharma, right? If it is used for veterinarian purposes, pharmaceutical companies still make it. So, there should be a "pharma" grade, no?

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Just to clarify, Tren isn't human pharma, right? If it is used for veterinarian purposes, pharmaceutical companies still make it. So, there should be a "pharma" grade, no?

They use injectable pellets in agriculture.
No 100 mg/ml in MCT oil for the livestock.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Most commonly would be refered to as veterinary gradd

Like the EQ everyone was getting back in the day lol

lfod14

Reaction score
@MisterSuperGod im pretty sure peagus labs is a legit pharmacy. and im pretty sure you get prescribed tren. im not here to argue, if you have real advice id appreciate it.

It's a legit lab yes, but not a pharmacy, not a place that a doctor would write a script out of. You Originally said prescribed, then you said source.... those two words mean very different things.

That said, Pharma Tren no longer exists, it did, it was called Parabolan, and it was Trenbolone Hex, not Tren Ace, Not Tren Enth. There's no doc on the face of the planet that prescibes Tren, if you found one, share that info, because it sounds like a "Doc" and maybe a deal with some shady shit because it sure as hell ain't legit.

My doc prescibes a lot most don't like Deca, Anadrol, Var, GH etc, but I know there's no way in hell he could prescribe Tren even if he wanted toi.

lfod14

Reaction score
"Pharma Grade" is just that, a grade. How can you make a Pharma Grade pharmaceutical even in a registered lab, when the raws you used to make it was swept around with some playing cards on a dudes kitchen table in China before it was bought of Alibaba and sent to the "lab". That's why that can't be a thing.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I got a quick question for you all…. Is there such a thing as pharma Tren? And if not can you provide a detailed history to prove that you know more?

I find this absolutely fascinating. Also, rather than helping me, can you call me stupid for breaking a glass vial? This is good stuff.

I thought it was the “bullies” that made new members leave and never come back?

New Threads