need help

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did you fuck up 3x may I ask??

Or tell me to fuck off I'm good with that also!!
few years ago she came up to me in a club we both go to this day and i was on so much acid i couldn't talk..Then when i came to her bar where she works we hit it off but she claimed i lied to her about some bullshit ..Then we met in a bar late night and i was being a drunk prick to her friends ..I thought that was all she wrote and even all her girlfriends would give me nasty looks everytime i saw them or even yell at me ..which i thought was funny lol...Then last night i was hangin in a place all bouncers go to chill and she just came up to me again

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
few years ago she came up to me in a club we both go to this day and i was on so much acid i couldn't talk..Then when i came to her bar where she works we hit it off but she claimed i lied to her about some bullshit ..Then we met in a bar late night and i was being a drunk prick to her friends ..I thought that was all she wrote and even all her girlfriends would give me nasty looks everytime i saw them or even yell at me ..which i thought was funny lol...Then last night i was hangin in a place all bouncers go to chill and she just came up to me again
Then stop fukkin up. She obviously likes you if she hasn't completely written you off yet

Have you tried a simple blanket apology for everything you've done? Just a simple... "hey, I'm sorry that I was kind of an ass before. It's been bothering me, so I wanted to say sorry."

Just a stupid throw away line like that could go a long way. Won't hurt anything to say it. Makes you look human, like you have emotions.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then stop fukkin up. She obviously likes you if she hasn't completely written you off yet

Have you tried a simple blanket apology for everything you've done? Just a simple... "hey, I'm sorry that I was kind of an ass before. It's been bothering me, so I wanted to say sorry."

Just a stupid throw away line like that could go a long way. Won't hurt anything to say it. Makes you look human, like you have emotions.
I did put on the charm and it worked

Reactions: CJ

Jonjon

Reaction score
Treat em like garbage and they’ll love you forever.

Well… maybe not forever, just until they get tired of getting treated like garbage. Works for a long time though

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Treat em like garbage and they’ll love you forever.

Well… maybe not forever, just until they get tired of getting treated like garbage. Works for a long time though
this is true i made the girl cry and she still came up to me again

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
for it to be over for HER, she needs to leave you.

you messing up 3x messes with her self-esteem. as if she is not worthy of your good behavior. "what's wrong with me that he can't do right?"

this is a setup so she can hurt your feelings on her way out the door for good.

• Haha

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you messing up 3x messes with her self-esteem. as if she is not worthy of your good behavior. "what's wrong with me that he can't do right?"

no girl can leave me when i put it on

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no girl can leave me when i put it on

plus she knows im the type to beat up her friends

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
In my experience if you really fucked up they will take you back but it will be different for sure.. I say check your feelings until you're sure it's not a revenge thing to get you attached then leave you or cheat right when you're feeling good about it.

shackleford

I got one sand in my pocket
Reaction score
I'm not a relationship expert. And i have no idea what goes through a female's mind.

The way I understand it is you've had a few run ins with this woman, no actual relationship, so I dont think it would be a revenge ploy to make you feel like shit. I just dont think she is that invested in you.

She probably thinks your an asshole, but also finds you interesting, and probably attractive.

I say roll with it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i dont think this is the type of girl that has time in her life to wanna hurt me ..Im also not the type u want to hurt

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
conor-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.gif

You was out stacking up bitches like cord wood , 4x4x8 all day.

Stacking pussy like paper during dollar day at the whore house ....

A couple weeks of Tren , he's got feelz and its nothing but ....

download.jpg

Put the tren down , put it down and run Forrest Run !!!

You keep this up and you're gonna be asking Ted if he's got any cute single friends for a double date :ROFLMAO:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Read some of these replies and the only thing I can say is fellas, what kind of immature girls are you hanging out with? Holy shit. Revenge plots, seriously? Listen I've had a couple relationships with bat ahit crazy before, but nobody got time for revenge bullshit.

Bundy, be yourself bro, minus the alcohol and/or drug fueled bullshit. Women don't like assholes, especially drunk or high ones. Just be yourself and treat her how you want to be treated. Show her 3 things: kindness, respect, and that she's safe, with you and from you. Of she doesn't want Bundy for Bundy, doesn't matter how desirable she is, time to kick rocks.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I guess revenge was a poor choice of words, I didn't mean like sitting there plotting like Dr. Evil.
I'm just saying, they don't forget.. and they might still mess around with you but when it comes down to it's time you're having feelings they might just choose not to go there.
And maybe they might kind of enjoy that shit a little bit depending on how bad you screwed them.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I guess revenge was a poor choice of words, I didn't mean like sitting there plotting like Dr. Evil.
I'm just saying, they don't forget.. and they might still mess around with you but when it comes down to it's time you're having feelings they might just choose not to go there.
And maybe they might kind of enjoy that shit a little bit depending on how bad you screwed them.
I di get it, I've dealt with some pretty devious and low shit before. Like I said, bat shit crazy. And no, they don't forget, but then nobody should. Forgive yes, forget....that's just not learning life's lessons.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that she's interested in you if she keeps on giving you chances/approaching despite your autism.

• Haha

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I can say is I have my faults but thank god im good looking

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes that’s enough

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Sometimes that’s enough
Just tell her how you are ready for civil war and you are gonna kill any anti-Trumper. Also tell her that it's her body and GQP's choice.
That will get her in your arms every time bro.

New Threads