need help

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just tell her how you are ready for civil war and you are gonna kill any anti-Trumper. Also tell her that it's her body and GQP's choice.
That will get her in your arms every time bro.
her mom died right after taking the vac ..she will help me kill them

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
i dont wanna kill americans @lifter6973 just commis...I kill commis for fun
Team America the commie bastards. Blow em the fuck up. All the countries that hate America would love to see a civil war here. They absolutely love seeing the divide right now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Team America the commie bastards. Blow em the fuck up. All the countries that hate America would love to see a civil war here. They absolutely love seeing the divide right now.
No shit

Kraken

Reaction score
Getting back to the original topic, not to be a dick (see what I did there?) but is it possible that she has you friend zoned, so she does not see this as giving you more chances? You say you didn't fuck her, so...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting back to the original topic, not to be a dick (see what I did there?) but is it possible that she has you friend zoned, so she does not see this as giving you more chances? You say you didn't fuck her, so...
no girl ever has me in a friend zone its either they love me or hate me..I havent had a chance to fuck her

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go fuck yourselves i always get the girl at the end

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Treat em like garbage and they’ll love you forever.

Well… maybe not forever, just until they get tired of getting treated like garbage. Works for a long time though

😭😭

Kraken

Reaction score
go fuck yourselves i always get the girl at the end

So, you started this thread why? If you're really not in friend zone (how would you know if you have never been there?) and she is still putting up with your crap she must really like you. Probably won't put up with shit forever, but I wouldn't dial back too far because, well, maybe she likes being treated like shit. Go fuck her and find out.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, you started this thread why? If you're really not in friend zone (how would you know if you have never been there?) and she is still putting up with your crap she must really like you. Probably won't put up with shit forever, but I wouldn't dial back too far because, well, maybe she likes being treated like shit. Go fuck her and find out.
im trying my best

New Threads