need help

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
usually im slick as snot when it comes to girls....But the one i really want and kinda love ive fucked up 3 times now and she keeps giving me more chances but in her slick ass smart way..Whats that mean shes just playing with me or she really likes me just hated my crude ways?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill figure it out on my own

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
usually im slick as snot when it comes to girls....But the one i really want and kinda love ive fucked up 3 times now and she keeps giving me more chances but in her slick ass smart way..Whats that mean shes just playing with me or she really likes me just hated my crude ways?

Maybe you've put her through shit and she is guarded now? She is probably watching you and mirroring you.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im starting to think girls really do like assholes

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my question is shes gotta have a thing for me if this is the 3 time shes opened the door..This girl is wanted by half of florida she can have anyone...Shes gotta like me if i keep fucking up and she keeps giving me chances

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
my question is shes gotta have a thing for me if this is the 3 time shes opened the door..This girl is wanted by half of florida she can have anyone...Shes gotta like me if i keep fucking up and she keeps giving me chances
Take the chance and run with it bro! What's the worst that can happen? Find that balance. If she's opening the door walk on through. If there was no interest you wouldn't be hearing from her.

beefnewton

Reaction score
You either have some supremely good dick and can use it well, or she likes you... or both. Probably after three times she is going to be a little guarded, though, which may be what you're sensing from her. Going to have to just risk some vulnerability and be honest. You can do it without seeming weak, but it needs to be genuine. Hope it works out. Sounds like one I had the chance with but blew it to hell in nuclear fashion. Plus I just have average dick.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You either have some supremely good dick and can use it well, or she likes you... or both. Probably after three times she is going to be a little guarded, though, which may be what you're sensing from her. Going to have to just risk some vulnerability and be honest. You can do it without seeming weak, but it needs to be genuine. Hope it works out. Sounds like one I had the chance with but blew it to hell in nuclear fashion. Plus I just have average dick.

Most solid advice so far. Beef always coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

Reaction score
Then I'd definitely pursue her because if you two have these feelings without having sex cloud rationality, there is some real potential for something great. Put it on the line and just tell her you want to be more.

Reaction score
From what you said the only way I could see her not at least thinking she might like you is if when you take her out you always try to show off. Some women get off on having random dudes take them out to nice places and having you buy them random shit. But if you're keeping it real with her, then she must think there's a potential for some kind of future for you guys.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then I'd definitely pursue her because if you two have these feelings without having sex cloud rationality, there is some real potential for something great. Put it on the line and just tell her you want to be more.
ya bro something weird between us is happening when we see each other

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
How did you fuck up 3x may I ask??

Or tell me to fuck off I'm good with that also!!

New Threads