Need some advice on TRT from the bros

Reaction score
What's the point of this forum then if no one wants to give a little direction?

I've done my research.. I can do HCG on cycle.. or I can blast it in the PCT, or both....

I'm not concerned with that, what I want to know is, if I should scale back my Test during my var cycle.

Btw, I just realized that I've been doing 125mg twice per week for 5 months, so not 500mg a week but only 250mg per week. It's the higher end of TRT apparently but not a cycle dose.

Reaction score
And final question once the above one is answered kindly, is, what if I want to cruise on TRT post Var cycle? I won't need to PCT right, I am only going to use PCT once I decide to cut off TRT completely, whenever that is.. I feel better on TRT, so don't see a need to stop as long as the doses are reasonable 100mg per week etc..

Sven Northman

Reaction score
What's the point of this forum then if no one wants to give a little direction?

I've done my research.. I can do HCG on cycle.. or I can blast it in the PCT, or both....

I'm not concerned with that, what I want to know is, if I should scale back my Test during my var cycle.

Btw, I just realized that I've been doing 125mg twice per week for 5 months, so not 500mg a week but only 250mg per week. It's the higher end of TRT apparently but not a cycle dose.
You're all over the place.

On a cruise of 500 but wait, I'm on cycle! Shit.

No, wait. I cant read numbers and graduations on syringes so I think I was taking half that amount.

Lol.

Bro, please just type in first test cycle and other key words on google (or read the myriad of posts here on this very forum on exactly what you want learn about) you've spoken of in this dumpster fire of a thread you created.

You wont get spoon fed here, they just wont do it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Here's the deal.

You dont fucking taper. No reason to whatsoever. When you decide to stop taking your cruise dose of 500 drop it to 150/wk then after 4 weeks get bloods. Then you will know if you are at the higher end of the range for natural test production which is where you want to be.

PCT only comes when you are OFF EVERYTHING for at least 21 days depending on the ester.

HCG is for LH and FSH. Google it.

No go learn something for yourself. Knowledge is power.

Reaction score
You're all over the place.

On a cruise of 500 but wait, I'm on cycle! Shit.

No, wait. I cant read numbers and graduations on syringes so I think I was taking half that amount.

Lol.

Bro, please just type in first test cycle and other key words on google (or read the myriad of posts here on this very forum on exactly what you want learn about) you've spoken of in this dumpster fire of a thread you created.

You wont get spoon fed here, they just wont do it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Here's the deal.

You dont fucking taper. No reason to whatsoever. When you decide to stop taking your cruise dose of 500 drop it to 150/wk then after 4 weeks get bloods. Then you will know if you are at the higher end of the range for natural test production which is where you want to be.

PCT only comes when you are OFF EVERYTHING for at least 21 days depending on the ester.

HCG is for LH and FSH. Google it.

No go learn something for yourself. Knowledge is power.
Finally a gentlemanly answer. Appreciate it bro.

Too many keyboard warriors here, they'd be much more respectful in person, I know that for sure. Lol. Anyway, so I'm going to drop from 250/wk to 100-150/wk for a month once I finish the Var cycle. get bloods done... see how that looks, then depending, I decide if I want to stay on TRT or start PCT.. That's all I needed to know and confirm. thx

Sven Northman

Reaction score

Too many keyboard warriors here, they'd be much more respectful in person, I know that for sure. Lol. Anyway, so I'm going to drop from 250/wk to 100-150/wk for a month once I finish the Var cycle. get bloods done... see how that looks, then depending, I decide if I want to stay on TRT or start PCT.. That's all I needed to know and confirm. thx
I try. Thanks.

What were your test levels before your cycle?

Reaction score
Lol can't I get some real answers without all of the ball busting. A guy at the gym said to Run Nolvadex with TRT, I'm like that doesn't sound right.. but he said that's what he does all of the time when coming off of a cycle.

So serious question, I'm going to scale back on the Test, from 500/wk on Var, to 250, then 100 and run that TRT for a few months.

When and if I decide to get off of TRT, then I'll run the Nolva cycle. It's pretty simple actually,
Boom. That looks good.

Reaction score
It is an ok TRT dose. 500mg will have you at a level of 500, right? That's why I do 1000mg/wk to keep my levels at 1000, which is the high end of normal.
I think it’s measured in milliliters though not milligrams.

Reaction score

Yea…. Respectful. If you came up to me in the gym and asked me about steroids I’d tell you to get the fuck out of my face.

So get the fuck out of here until you humble yourself. You’re the one that fucked up. You’re the one that’s too lazy to read shit for yourself. I honestly don’t know why anyones even giving you advice. These are the most basic questions.

So like @iGone said, you’re either a troll or you’re a retard. Which is it.

Reaction score
Yea…. Respectful. If you came up to me in the gym and asked me about steroids I’d tell you to get the fuck out of my face.

So get the fuck out of here until you humble yourself. You’re the one that fucked up. You’re the one that’s too lazy to read shit for yourself. I honestly don’t know why anyones even giving you advice. These are the most basic questions.

So like @iGone said, you’re either a troll or you’re a retard. Which is it.
you're a coward buddy. now go home and get your fuckin' shine box . 😆

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
you're a coward buddy. now go home and get your fuckin' shine box . 😆
If you came across @BigBaldBeardGuy irl, you'd literally shit your pants lmao.
Oh lawd, what a cunt.

giphy.gif

New Threads