New dick incoming

Reaction score
Hey y’all , I’m 21 years old and have been lifting since I was 18. I’ve always been into powerlifting and not much into the bodybuilding scene. I joined the Army shortly after I graduated high school and here I am now. I have recently become interested in running my first cycle (test only) after returning from a Selection course. I’m really interested in taking my body and performance to the next level. I’m looking forward to learning from you all!

Reaction score
I have recently become interested in running my first cycle (test only) after returning from a Selection course.
I'd be careful with this man... military folks get double the rules and double the punishments as common citizens - not including randomized drug testing. Would STRONGLY recommend against this course if living in the barracks or on base - you know as well as I do that there's NO privacy in this line of work.

What selection course? Welcome to UGBB

Reaction score
Hi dude congrats on service to your country. I'm sure you will get plenty of people telling you to train harder and eat better and postpone that pin. So I won't say postpone that pin till you have peeked.
Now I've not said that I say hi and make sure you train hard eat right and reach your natural limit first.
Keep your head down. And as jenny said run forest get to the chicken rice and greens. Lift forest push till you can't grow any more.
Then and only then consider the next step. It isn't as grand as you think. Certainly not worth seeing your nuts shrink and being on trt for the next 60 years.
Hi welcome.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I'd be careful with this man... military folks get double the rules and double the punishments as common citizens - not including randomized drug testing. Would STRONGLY recommend against this course if living in the barracks or on base - you know as well as I do that there's NO privacy in this line of work.

What selection course? Welcome to UGBB
Those randoms are for weed, opiates, crack, things like that. I was in for 8 years and never even heard myths about someone being tested for gear.

Reaction score
Those randoms are for weed, opiates, crack, things like that. I was in for 8 years and never even heard myths about someone being tested for gear.
And you think they wouldn't run a simple T : E ratio?

Fucking up in the military can have incredibly long-lasting effects on your life. I think the smart call here is to wait until OP is out.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
And you think they wouldn't run a simple T : E ratio?

Fucking up in the military can have incredibly long-lasting effects on your life. I think the smart call here is to wait until OP is out.
All I know is my experience from 8 years of active service. And there’s been more than one person on here that was active and used PEDs while serving.

You wouldn’t imagine the issues that commands face on a day to day basis. PED use isn’t even on the radar. We had heroin addicts, domestic issues, PTSD issues, criminal issues, AWOL issues, other illicit drug use, DUI’s, drunken shenanigans, rape, death, gang murders, (I know of a sgt major who was killed by a rival gang member while at work) etc.

Also the worst that happens is you do a bit of brig time, get an other than honorable discharge, and lose your VA benefits. Oh and you won’t be able to work for the feds when you get out. It won’t destroy your entire life. You could still get out and become a billionaire if you want. Or work a normal job and have a normal life. It’s not a scarlet letter.

But no, I’ve never heard of a military member being tested for gear. Not saying it’s never happened or wouldn’t. It’s the OP’s choice and now he knows the potential consequences.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I want to post a caveat to this and my own personal opinion.

I wouldn’t mess around with PED use while in the military. For a few different reasons. And one is more specific to OP

1. You’re young and don’t need it

2. If you want to be top tier in a combat role you don’t need extra size. Excess size would probably be a hindrance. I say this because you mentioned selection. Focus on endurance and strength. Focus on athleticism and not mass.

3. If you were a mail clerk or supply I wouldn’t bother mentioning number 2

4. In the small chance that you get busted (which could way more easily happen during a surprise room inspection than being called in for testing) you will lose all your benefits. Actually you could easily get busted on a room inspection or an dickhead roommate turning you in. After 8 years of service the benefits I have used and continue to receive far outweigh getting jacked on the juice. I receive VA medical benefits as well as care.

With that I was also able to get a bachelors and masters degree by being able to utilize my GI Bill. I was actually paid to get educated. And my MBA is from a top 100 business school and a 100k education.

I’ve been able to revive mental health help. I have free health care through the VA. My shoulders, back, knees, and brain are all covered by the system. Not sure what a knee replacement, shoulder surgery, or back fusions cost and I don’t care because when I have to have that (and I will) it’s covered.

Think long term. Not short term. You may need/want those benefits later in life.