New lifestyle

Reaction score
What’s up everyone. Really hope that your all doing well. I’m a 37 year old man. Lmao well 38 in just a couple weeks. I’m not sure who beat my ass and left me in this dad body. The last thing that I can remember clearly is waking up every morning and not feeling like the world has crushed my body and spirit. Sometime between those beautiful mornings and now life decided to test me. I believe that most people might feel I have lost the battle. But believe me the war has just begun.
I’m now 230 lbs, stamina of an old man, but the will power of a pit bull. I recently had a gym job fall into my lap. My first thoughts were of how out of place I would be. Of how all the self motivated people who have had everything in life handed to them would take one look at me in judgment. From that moment forward I would be the guy that they were forced to deal with. I quickly told myself that people are better than that if you give them a chance. Long story short I accepted the job. I have to go to work now I’ll try to update later.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You work at a gym now? Awesome, your job will help you get back into shape.

Hop on a cardio machine whenever you can, bang out a few sets here and there throughout the day.

You'll see vast improvements rather quickly.

Welcome to the Underground.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! A lot of season guys and gals here that are willing to Ken’s some advice, listen and encourage you to do better. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Actually, pit bulls have some of the worst will power in the animal kingdom... right behind the sloth.... Kidding 😂

Welcome to the underground brother!

Reaction score
You work at a gym now? Awesome, your job will help you get back into shape.

Hop on a cardio machine whenever you can, bang out a few sets here and there throughout the day.

You'll see vast improvements rather quickly.

Welcome to the Underground.
I realized I was running behind this morning and had to cut my post short. After giving it a shot. I accepted the job offer and realized I was was very wrong, for the most part. Within a few weeks I started feeling accepted and looking forward to going to work. I made friends quickly. Suddenly I got very motivated and decided to make a change. Over the next few months I found a workout routine that works for me. I feel I’m in the newbie gains stage. I feel extremely strong and my stamina is picking up fast. Don’t get me wrong I’m nowhere near where I want to be, but I am the strongest I’ve ever felt. I began doing my research and feel comfortable trying to do my first cycle. From what I understand I believe sustonon 250 once a week is perfect for my goals. Please give feedback if possible. All an all I’m extremely happy I took a chance and got out of my comfort zone. Thank you for the reply. I’m here to learn.

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. I’m surprised every day with the support from this community.