New member, hello

Reaction score
Hi everyone. 24 years old from north NJ, been lifting on and off for about 8 years. Have run test and tren in the past but still overall still kind of a noob to AAS. Finishing up a 16 week cutting cycle atm. Just looking to learn from people firsthand with more experience here on the forum. Many thanks.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground EasyPeezy!!!

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

What does your training look like? How did your cycle go?

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

What does your training look like? How did your cycle go?
Right now I train 6 days a week, push pull legs rest push pull legs. I have a squat and bench rack at home and go to my local gym for isolation machines and cardio mostly. Currently I hover at around 220 6'2", probably 16-17% bodyfat if I were to guess. My bench 1rep max is 245, but squat and deadlift I never really push that hard since I have 2 herniated discs in my lower back from a work injury. The highest I ever pushed my squat was probably 230 for a few reps and 3 plates on deadlift with a hex bar. Not that impressive by most people's standards here I would imagine but I'm mostly trying to train for bodybuilding not powerlifting and not to get injured. As for my cycle it went okay, it was 400 test 200 tren. I started off 240 lbs and almost skinnyfat mode by the way my body looked. In the beginning I saw great strength gains, began a deep calorie deficit around 6 weeks in, was going well I was recomping quickly with slight striations in my shoulders and with few side effects up until the last stretch of the cycle when I started tapering down my doses. My body looked great but I got really bad acne all over my chest and my nipples went puffy. I was using aromasin as my AI but after getting my bloodwork done during the midway point and using (what I thought was conservatively) aro 12.5 mg every other day, my E2 still came back high. I might not have been a good responder to it since I had a lot of trouble controlling estrogenic side effects, or maybe I should have lowered my test dose in hindsight but I was under the impression 400 was already a bit on the low end. I also took caber a few times when I had nipple sensitivity but it was overall hard for me to tell if it was high prolactin, high E, so I kind of just threw caber and aro at it together. In the past I dabbled a bit in sarms when I was like 22, babby's first cycle from a gym friend at 23, this was the first time I ordered from an online source on my own which I'll probably end up detailing in a future post. So yeah feel free to rip me apart if that all seems a little reckless.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Right now I train 6 days a week, push pull legs rest push pull legs. I have a squat and bench rack at home and go to my local gym for isolation machines and cardio mostly. Currently I hover at around 220 6'2", probably 16-17% bodyfat if I were to guess. My bench 1rep max is 245, but squat and deadlift I never really push that hard since I have 2 herniated discs in my lower back from a work injury. The highest I ever pushed my squat was probably 230 for a few reps and 3 plates on deadlift with a hex bar. Not that impressive by most people's standards here I would imagine but I'm mostly trying to train for bodybuilding not powerlifting and not to get injured. As for my cycle it went okay, it was 400 test 200 tren. I started off 240 lbs and almost skinnyfat mode by the way my body looked. In the beginning I saw great strength gains, began a deep calorie deficit around 6 weeks in, was going well I was recomping quickly with slight striations in my shoulders and with few side effects up until the last stretch of the cycle when I started tapering down my doses. My body looked great but I got really bad acne all over my chest and my nipples went puffy. I was using aromasin as my AI but after getting my bloodwork done during the midway point and using (what I thought was conservatively) aro 12.5 mg every other day, my E2 still came back high. I might not have been a good responder to it since I had a lot of trouble controlling estrogenic side effects, or maybe I should have lowered my test dose in hindsight but I was under the impression 400 was already a bit on the low end. I also took caber a few times when I had nipple sensitivity but it was overall hard for me to tell if it was high prolactin, high E, so I kind of just threw caber and aro at it together. In the past I dabbled a bit in sarms when I was like 22, babby's first cycle from a gym friend at 23, this was the first time I ordered from an online source on my own which I'll probably end up detailing in a future post. So yeah feel free to rip me apart if that all seems a little reckless.
Lessons learned. You don't know sometimes until you try.

But yes, I don't think higher doses of Test, or aromatizing drugs like Dbol should be used in the future. There are others.

Yano

Reaction score
Welcome to the place to be.

Adzg

Reaction score
Welcome to the group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk