New member here

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Not a body builder, but a former ( so long ago, it feels like another life) MT fighter. Now just a lifting enthusiast and a gym rat. Got lazy and complacent during last couple " covid" years, but ready to shake off the cobwebs, and get my ass in gear ( no pun intended). I'm very mildly knowledgable, so I'm here to listen, learn and help out if needed. I'm 45, so all I'm trying to do is to fight off Father Time, and try to keep y body in best shape it can possibly be with everything that life throws at us daily. Hope I'll be welcome here.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Welcome mane. No better time than the present to restart your journey

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew, the guy above me does burpees. He's a psychopath.

Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. And.... I hate burpees, but that is why I force myself to do them every time at the gym. Would that make me a masochist psychopath?

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! You should be well rested then for a comeback after a few year rest :)

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Not a body builder, but a former ( so long ago, it feels like another life) MT fighter. Now just a lifting enthusiast and a gym rat. Got lazy and complacent during last couple " covid" years, but ready to shake off the cobwebs, and get my ass in gear ( no pun intended). I'm very mildly knowledgable, so I'm here to listen, learn and help out if needed. I'm 45, so all I'm trying to do is to fight off Father Time, and try to keep y body in best shape it can possibly be with everything that life throws at us daily. Hope I'll be welcome here.
Welcome...you're in the right place. Tons of knowledge here!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I missed this so a late welcome. Father time is a bitch!

Reaction score
I missed this so a late welcome. Father time is a bitch!
No joke. Every year is gets perpetually harder to heal and stay in shape. I feel like I'm fighting decade long rounds with an opponent that speeds up every round, and i need to push harder just to keep up. I plan to push as long as my body will allow. Hooah!

New Threads