New member in need of help.

Reaction score
Hey there fellas,
Looking to get back into the mix here after a 3 year hiatus from bodybuilding. From Canada and used to use Olympia gold and forza back in the day both with pretty good results. I still have the forza connect and ran it for a long time but it's more of a personal reason I would no longer like to support the one person that was supplying. I have one friend that deals with the syn lab. Any opinions on the lab? Also someone on the forum suggested viking pharma from the uk. I don't mind paying for quality stuff. Thanks in advance for some suggestions or other labs that would be a good fit.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent first post (NOT) ... post an intro thread and then read the rules ... the don't need help you need a source and your going about it the wrong way ..

Reaction score
Oh sorry guys, honestly this website just kept popping up everytime I was trying to find steroid reviews. I literally thought this whole website was for this purpose here. Didn't look over it enough , didn't mean to offend. Really don't need work out or diet advice or steroid advice was just curious on some labs guys like. If that's offensive I apologize, never seen anything on "RULES" and they don't seem readily available, or I would have read and known.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
they don't seem readily available

Reaction score
Oh sorry guys, honestly this website just kept popping up everytime I was trying to find steroid reviews. I literally thought this whole website was for this purpose here. Didn't look over it enough , didn't mean to offend. Really don't need work out or diet advice or steroid advice was just curious on some labs guys like. If that's offensive I apologize, never seen anything on "RULES" and they don't seem readily available, or I would have read and known.
Ok. All good @dannyjuice. I guess you’ll take all your diet and training knowledge and leave us since we don’t just sit around talking about who has the best drugs. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just in the name the UG "underground" my mind linked it with underground labs and everytime I looked at different brand reviews it was always UGbodybuilding, for some reason my head just made a connection without really thinking about it that this was just a supplement/ped site. I don't frequent the internet or forums or fuck all, Im a really old school cat....so I'm sincerely apologizing for not knowing what I was doing and what this site was about. And I guess since you put it that way bbbg maybe I'll check the website out abit here and see if it's something that maybe sparks my interest , could be a possibility. We all have different tricks of the trade that can be shared and I'm sure I can find some useful info aswell. I'll browse these forums when I get a chance here. Sorry for the rocky Intro, was just kinda complacent

Reaction score
Yep. The “Underground” does give certain images. But I believe it was initially connoting something “hardcore” or “gritty”. This place isn’t that either by the way. There’s a lot of guys with soft feelings that are easily offended. Lol.

I do think you should hang around though. There’s some good info here and some decent guys too. @YOURMUSCLESHOP sucks as a source so just ignore that mess.

Reaction score
Dude, at this point I sound like a broken record...BUT.....an hour of reading this forum should tell you exactly what it's about. I read for months before I made my first post. I wasn't going to get flamed right out of the gate. You had a specific purpose, I had multiple goals, specific subjects I wanted to learn about. But still, read and use the search function. It's a good board overall, so dont leave...but read the rules.

Reaction score
Dude, at this point I sound like a broken record...BUT.....an hour of reading this forum should tell you exactly what it's about. I read for months before I made my first post. I wasn't going to get flamed right out of the gate. You had a specific purpose, I had multiple goals, specific subjects I wanted to learn about. But still, read and use the search function. It's a good board overall, so dont leave...but read the rules.
But it's hard to force yourself to do and costs time. Better waste time watching dumb stuff on youtube right?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Don't have too much to add. Bbbg said it well.
But the name is underground bodybuilding. Not underground steroids.
There are forums that part of joining three hundred labs and reps pm you. That reason alone is why all of us are here. To get away from that.
Good luck though.