New Member Naomi

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sure it took you all day to write whatever it is you tried to say you big ugly ape. Too bad I don't read roid monkey so you and your fellow pillocks can pick each other's ticks as you scratch at your raisin sized testicles.

I don't give an absolute fuck what some dumb huck from some flyover state in nowheresville with as many teeth in his head as neurons in his brain has to say. Get it through your thick, ugly old skull that you are beyond repulsive and anathema to me. Same goes for your fellow simians. Now go home and fuck your mom/aunt/sister, Cletus.
I hope you take DNP. I honestly do. With any luck, you will reap what you sow not long after and practice your extensive vocabulary in the pine box they bury you in.

Although, I can't help but laugh at your failed attempts to court me by pretending that you are so much more mentally superior because you understand that your looks would never do it.
I do understand that you secretly want to have coitus with me as is evident by you constant need to continue this conversation. I can see how my constant ignoring of your silly, poorly thought out banter has made you resort to rage filled banter as this is the only way that you know how to flirt.

Let me be clear. I am not interested in chubby girls. Please stop trying so hard. I feel embarrassed for you now.

Ok. I am done. I didn't come back to get into this type of conversation with morons.

Reaction score
I only disclosed information about why I was ill because Andrewgen asked about my condition and I stupidly assumed it was a good faith question.
It was in good faith. I wanted to help, but I don't think you want the help I've got to offer.

All I've advocated for is you minimizing your health risks before adding to them via DNP.

Losing weight will not fix the reason you're bedridden, but if you fix why you're bedridden - you can fix your weight. Good luck.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It was in good faith. I wanted to help, but I don't think you want the help I've got to offer.

All I've advocated for is you minimizing your health risks before adding to them via DNP.

Losing weight will not fix the reason you're bedridden, but if you fix why you're bedridden - you can fix your weight. Good luck.
This exactly... She assumes we don't know what PCOS or endometriosis is. Some women have pain from this, but most aren't completely bedridden.

She's anemic from these conditions, and also because she's vegan. She's likely also mineral and nutrient deficient because of this (the vast majority of vegans are), and it will make her conditions worse. But I'm not here to judge her for being vegan, only to point out the issue with it.

Everyone is telling her that basically DNP is not magic. You still need to apply activity and diet for it to work. People are also trying to tell her she needs to fix her underlying issues before considering DNP.

She wants to hear none of this, and thinks we're judging her because of her situation. Very typical of a person who gets an idea in their head and wants others to agree that their idea is brilliant.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This exactly... She assumes we don't know what PCOS or endometriosis is. Some women have pain from this, but most aren't completely bedridden.

She's anemic from these conditions, and also because she's vegan. She's likely also mineral and nutrient deficient because of this (the vast majority of vegans are), and it will make her conditions worse. But I'm not here to judge her for being vegan, only to point out the issue with it.

Everyone is telling her that basically DNP is not magic. You still need to apply activity and diet for it to work. People are also trying to tell her she needs to fix her underlying issues before considering DNP.

She wants to hear none of this, and thinks we're judging her because of her situation. Very typical of a person who gets an idea in their head and wants others to agree that their idea is brilliant.
Bingo!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ms. Naomiosaka,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Additionally, if you don't like the opinions that you are getting and don't want to read them, don't post on OUR board. This is an open forum.

You came here, not the other way around.

Lastly, if you want to talk like a reasonable person who takes the advice of someone who has likely been in the fitness industry for longer than you have been alive, you can put your feelings in another room then come back here for good advice regardless of whether or not you want to hear the truth.

Otherwise, you don't belong here.

You don't get to make up truth here...ma'am
Gotta love a good billy Madison quote

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
You are aware that they started attacking me for absolutely no reason are you not from the very beginning? Are you selectively blind or just willfully obtuse? Seriously. Is every damn moron here unable to read here or what?? All the damn roids and var got everybody blind or is it just the general American inability to read?? Too bust shooting up every damn drug and building, school, mosque and synagogue to actually learn phonics? Hell, English is only one of the many languages I speak but ape is not one I will learn.

Thanks for doing fuck all mods. Continue letting these twats being abusive for no reason.
OK Lifter 👍

Pretty sure that creating new accounts to circumvent bans is against the rules.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I just went back and read all this person's posts in closer detail. In addition to PCOS, endometriosis, being bed ridden, etc... they are also only eating 500 calories a day.

Their hormone levels are already fucked because of the condition they are dealing with. Add in inactivity, and lack of calories on top of that. People don't realize that you need food, especially fat, to maintain proper hormone production.

If this person is real, then they are making their own condition worse due to poor nutrition.

For any future readers that come across this post, while you need to take in enough calories to maintain hormones for DNP to work. You also need to be able to have some activity level beyond being bed ridden for it to work.

DNP works by increasing metabolism. Not being active means you are not burning many calories in a day. Part of that metabolism involves the digestion of food as well. So if you are not active, and not keeping your digestive system busy, then you are losing out on something like 30-40% of potential energy expenditure.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
DNP is reported to have an metabolic rate increase of 11% for every 100mg taken.

To make math simple, let's say someones maintenance calories is 1000. Then 100mg of DNP would only burn an additional 110 calories per day; this is 770 calories in a week, which equals 0.22lbs lost per week.

Then let's say they are losing 35% of this due to inactivity, poor nutrition, and not eating. So their maintenance calories is actually only 650. Taking 100mg of DNP would only burn an additional 65 calories per day, or 455 calories per week. This is only 0.13lbs lost... roughly half of the previous scenario.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Women have more side effects at lower doses than men do. In addition to potential death, there is high risk of cataracts, amongst other health risks.

Risk to reward ratio is relevant. In the case of the OP, who is inactive, anemic, has other health issues, and does not eat... The risk to reward ratio is extremely high. She would see no appreciable weight loss unless she was willing to take a dose that could induce death.

If a person is very active, does not have health issues, eats properly but maintains a reasonable caloric deficit, etc... then maybe the risk to reward ratio could be justified since the dosage required would be much less and therefore the chance for serious health risks can be mitigated.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
The personality/attitude of the OP here, and that of @nikikloe are very similar. Both were also going on about weight loss, and DNP.

Both started going off on people... and in turn both got banned.

Pretty sure there was a third person in this short time frame that was similar, but I forget who it was now. 🤔

Kraken

Reaction score
Damn, is he/she/it gone? I'm always late to the party!

If she didn't claim to be a woman, a new account asking about DNP in the first post usually does not get that level of legit advice. So, y'all are not merely dirty apes, y'all are sexist dirty apes!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Damn, is he/she/it gone? I'm always late to the party!

If she didn't claim to be a woman, a new account asking about DNP in the first post usually does not get that level of legit advice. So, y'all are not merely dirty apes, y'all are sexist dirty apes!
Hey, apparently some people are simbians and not apes. 😂

Kraken

Reaction score
So is she banned or did she just go away? Somehow, she didn't seem the type to just go away.

New Threads