New new newbie!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am 3 months into my first cycle ( test 400 every 5 days, anavar, week 1-4: 20mg/day, week 5-6: 40mg/day, 7-8:20mg/day. Primobolan 200mg/week 8-12.)
I have lost almost 40 pounds and gonna from 27.9% body fat down to 17.2% I weigh 199 still have a ways to go. My diet has been 80% clean eating. I smoke about 10lbs of chicken breast a week and eat it with salad/ avocados vinegrette dressings, rice, sweet potatoes. I use 2 protein shakes a day everyday one halfway through my workout and the other before bed. Oatmeal or eggs for breakfast. Snacks are oikos pro, cookies , Lenny's cookies. Once a week I eat fast food burgers from fiveguys or pizza I consume roughly 200-250g protein per day and roughly 3000 calories. I run on treadmill max incline for 500 calories per day roughly 40 minutes a day and then do full workout for whatever muscle group that day. I workout 7 days a week chest and biceps twice a week the first 9 weeks now I do legs and chest twice a week. I'm very happy with my results so far and looking to run a second cycle in about 6 weeks hoping to get some sound advice on that from here thinking of running an npp cycle. Anyways questions or comments on my diet or cycle please any advice and I hope be a longterm member and contribute to the community. Also I'm 37 years old and hadn't worked out in 3 years prior to this

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am 3 months into my first cycle ( test 400 every 5 days, anavar, week 1-4: 20mg/day, week 5-6: 40mg/day, 7-8:20mg/day. Primobolan 200mg/week 8-12.)
I have lost almost 40 pounds and gonna from 27.9% body fat down to 17.2% I weigh 199 still have a ways to go. My diet has been 80% clean eating. I smoke about 10lbs of chicken breast a week and eat it with salad/ avocados vinegrette dressings, rice, sweet potatoes. I use 2 protein shakes a day everyday one halfway through my workout and the other before bed. Oatmeal or eggs for breakfast. Snacks are oikos pro, cookies , Lenny's cookies. Once a week I eat fast food burgers from fiveguys or pizza I consume roughly 200-250g protein per day and roughly 3000 calories. I run on treadmill max incline for 500 calories per day roughly 40 minutes a day and then do full workout for whatever muscle group that day. I workout 7 days a week chest and biceps twice a week the first 9 weeks now I do legs and chest twice a week. I'm very happy with my results so far and looking to run a second cycle in about 6 weeks hoping to get some sound advice on that from here thinking of running an npp cycle. Anyways questions or comments on my diet or cycle please any advice and I hope be a longterm member and contribute to the community. Also I'm 37 years old and hadn't worked out in 3 years prior to this
FFS- Haven't worked out in 3 years and you decide to start up again and hit the gear right away for the very first time.
You should have just started without gear and see where that got you first. Why the fuck start gear anyway if you trying to drop more weight?
This shit is getting old.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Yea. You’re a fucking mess. I don’t know where to begin. Youre 3 months into your 1st cycle and looking to run your 2nd one in 6 weeks?

Is that primo acetate or primo enanthate that you’re running for 5 weeks at 200 mg?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yea. You’re a fucking mess. I don’t know where to begin. Youre 3 months into your 1st cycle and looking to run your 2nd one in 6 weeks?

Is that primo acetate or primo enanthate that you’re running for 5 weeks at 200 mg?
I missed that. He's got a brilliant fucking plan doesn't he?
Still on first cycle and plan is blast and blast vs blast and cruise.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

Your training plan is very less than ideal also.

I'd recommend no drugs until you get your diet and training fixed.

Reaction score

Primo enanthate

Reaction score
FFS- Haven't worked out in 3 years and you decide to start up again and hit the gear right away for the very first time.
You should have just started without gear and see where that got you first. Why the fuck start gear anyway if you trying to drop more weight?
This shit is getting old.
I did start without gear at first and couldn't lose any weight for several months. And I'm only trying to cut body fat down this first cycle and 10% sounds like success to me. Next cycle is bulking cycle

Reaction score
I missed that. He's got a brilliant fucking plan doesn't he?
Still on first cycle and plan is blast and blast vs blast and cruise.
Plan is 6 weeks pct running primo 200mg and nolvadex 20mg a day clomid 40mg then start new cycle after blood work comes back clean

Reaction score
Anyone else want to take stupid shots at me or maybe offer some actual advice instead of trying to be a dick for no reason

Reaction score
He drinks a protein shake halfway thru his workout. Not sure what the fuck that does.
When your half way through your workout and all the blood is pumping Into whatever muscle group your working on I've read drinking a protein shake gets nutrients into your muscles at a peak time to feed them so they grow

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I did start without gear at first and couldn't lose any weight for several months. And I'm only trying to cut body fat down this first cycle and 10% sounds like success to me. Next cycle is bulking cycle
If you need drugs to lose weight, something was wrong. More than likely it was desire and motivation, since those are not weight loss drugs.

You need to address this.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Whats wrong with my diet and training?
I have lost almost 40 pounds and gonna from 27.9% body fat down to 17.2% I weigh 199 still have a ways to go.
If your bf% numbers are accurate, and they're not so take this with a grain of salt, you've actually LOST around 7 lbs of lean tissue on cycle. Not the best one would hope for while being on gear and starting out and finishing with excess bodyfat. If you were ultra lean, that'd be a different story, so something needs to be fixed in your diet and/or training.

And you do almost an hour of cardio before your training, and you train 7 days per week. Neither is a good choice.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Plan is 6 weeks pct running primo 200mg and nolvadex 20mg a day clomid 40mg then start new cycle after blood work comes back clean
So you're going to take PCT drugs and steroids simultaneously? What's your reasoning for that? 🤔🤔🤔

New Threads