New to the forum but not new to the game

Reaction score
What’s up all! I’m the King…of the North!
Anyway, I’ve been lifting weights for about 20yrs and about 10yrs now dedicated to the process. I started using AAS about 5yrs ago. TRT became notably more common and popular so I decided to give it a shot. I did my first few yrs of gear running an PCT and the last 3yrs cruising and doing 2 blasts a year.

I am 5’7 @ 185. RN I’m at 13% BF. My goals are to countinue to grow and put in a few pounds of muscle a year while working to carve off another few % of BF. I used to be much smaller and really made for speed but now that I’m 40 I am fine with slowing down a lil bit and putting on more mass.

I am here to learn for e Avery one cause I don’t count myself as an expert. I know a lil bit but everyone’s body is different and therefore some have different responses to gear, training, diet, etc. I come in peace and to gain wisdom and community.

Reaction score
What’s up all! I’m the King…of the North!
Anyway, I’ve been lifting weights for about 20yrs and about 10yrs now dedicated to the process. I started using AAS about 5yrs ago. TRT became notably more common and popular so I decided to give it a shot. I did my first few yrs of gear running an PCT and the last 3yrs cruising and doing 2 blasts a year.

I am 5’7 @ 185. RN I’m at 13% BF. My goals are to countinue to grow and put in a few pounds of muscle a year while working to carve off another few % of BF. I used to be much smaller and really made for speed but now that I’m 40 I am fine with slowing down a lil bit and putting on more mass.

I am here to learn for e Avery one cause I don’t count myself as an expert. I know a lil bit but everyone’s body is different and therefore some have different responses to gear, training, diet, etc. I come in peace and to gain wisdom and community.
5’7” 185 lbs. Lol. You’re the “King”.

Welcome to the UGBB. I know we got off on the wrong start but I’m glad you did an intro post. I’ll put the olive branch out there and consider everything cool.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Actually watching season 5 episode 5 right now lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
He takes a jab at the new guy and in the same post offers the olive branch. i make light of the subtle irony as a joke and that's antagonizing?

i'm not dropping tea leaves here. Don't read into everything so far, cowboy.
Didn't see or know it as a joke as much as people are at each other's throats here.

Cowboy, no but I love country music.

What does dropping tea leave mean?

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Didn't see or know it as a joke as much as people are at each other's throats here.

Cowboy, no but I love country music.

What does dropping tea leave mean?

That's the problem with written text. It's easy to read it in a way it wasn’t meant. i blame it on my writing style. You're not the first to say something.

i was going to make a joke about him learning from me (i slightly predated his join date on Meso) but figured he would read it the way i intended it to be read.

Tea leaves. You ever see someone read them?
It's astrology/fortune telling bullshit. They look at them things like they're trying to burn a hole through them with their mind.

New Threads