New to the forum but not new to the game

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
That's the problem with written text. It's easy to read it in a way it wasn’t meant. i blame it on my writing style. You're not the first to say something.

i was going to make a joke about him learning from me (i slightly predated his join date on Meso) but figured he would read it the way i intended it to be read.

Tea leaves. You ever see someone read them?
It's astrology/fortune telling bullshit. They look at them things like they're trying to burn a hole through them with their mind.
I'm horrible at both reading and writing text, without a tone we create our own.

I suck at internet communication, I do my best though.

I fucked up a relationship with a women that insisted on texting instead of phone calls, her fault I warned her.

Reaction score
Just had to get one more jab in there first, eh?
I guess I might have called him a “steroid guru” in another thread for giving advice on his 2nd or 3rd post with no intro.

His response was something about me having a giant dick (we all know that’s not true) and pissing on my own shoe (I do that sometimes). Then he posted a meme referencing a Mike Tyson quote “social media allows you to say whatever you want without getting punched in the face” or something badass and tough like that.

I wasn’t jabbing at him. Not so much anyway. More of a chuckle that he turns out being 5’7” and 185 lbs. it’s always the short guys.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I guess I might have called him a “steroid guru” in another thread for giving advice on his 2nd or 3rd post with no intro.

His response was something about me having a giant dick (we all know that’s not true) and pissing on my own shoe (I do that sometimes). Then he posted a meme referencing a Mike Tyson quote “social media allows you to say whatever you want without getting punched in the face” or something badass and tough like that.

I wasn’t jabbing at him. Not so much anyway. More of a chuckle that he turns out being 5’7” and 185 lbs. it’s always the short guys.
that whole shoe pissing thing .... you aint alone :cry:

Drunk in the bar one night ,, i hit the head ,, check out the graffiti see an arrow i look ,, it says look here another arrow ,, i look it says look here another arrow .... i look again another look here another arrow .... I look again ,, it says , You are pissing on your shoes

I look no arrow this time ... and I was 😱😭

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
5’7” 185 lbs. Lol. You’re the “King”.

Welcome to the UGBB. I know we got off on the wrong start but I’m glad you did an intro post. I’ll put the olive branch out there and consider everything cool.
You wouldn't talk to him like you did in the other thread though if you didn't have the protection of your computer. He would get a ladder, step up to the top and try to punch you in your face.
Short, sub 200 pound guys are tougher than you think Big Boy!

New Threads