New to the Forum but not to the game!!

Reaction score
I’ve been bodybuilding and powerlifting and I’ve been on and off gear. I’m back working out and having a harder time gettting the results I used to get. My first has been cleaning up and I’m at 265 with 18% body fat. I’m needing help getting to my goals on cutting down and keeping lean mass on. Any help is much appreciated!!

Reaction score
I’m hoping I can get down to about 12% and still walk around at 255. That’s the ultimate goal

• Love
Reactions: CJ

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. That's a fair goal you have there.

Reaction score
I’m hoping to achieve in 6 months. I’m saying six because holidays are approaching and I love the holiday food. I plan on staying more in the lighter side of eating but I’m also a realist. I’m about to start a HGH run of my first two kits and going to see how well it helps me along. Any suggestions?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m hoping to achieve in 6 months. I’m saying six because holidays are approaching and I love the holiday food. I plan on staying more in the lighter side of eating but I’m also a realist. I’m about to start a HGH run of my first two kits and going to see how well it helps me along. Any suggestions?
HGH is not going to help you keep the fork out of your mouth.

The Holidays are only 2 days, double it for leftovers. You're not going to shit the bed over the next 6 months because you enjoyed yourself a few times.

Weigh your food and meal prep on a day off for the entire week. Eat often but only what you put on your plate. Drink a lot of water and for the love of God, do not drink your calories!

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan!! Thanks for the help and I’m hoping this year will be better than last!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Meal prep is very helpful. Takes the potential to make a poor decision away.