Newbie bought some gear from a “top rated” source

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That's so annoying. The fkn alt accts are the thing thst I hate the most.
Alts have bugged me since the early World of Tanks days 10 years ago or more now. The top 5 or 10 clans have stat requirements to get in cus there was real money to be made in tournaments n shit.

Youd come across guys with 2 n 3 accounts that were total shitters and only play certain levels or tiers to pad the stats on one specific account to make themselves look like super stars.

Lucky for us we had teamspeak goin too and eventually we could match up ip numbers n voices and weed em the fuck out.

Used to drive me n Guardian nuts.

Reaction score
Yep. You’re a total douchebag. Good luck getting any help or advice here.
you know what you fuckin loser? your a fucking child in the first place. secondly, the fact that you even noticed or cared about my post just shows what your life has boiled down to. you literally get a sense of satisfaction by knowing that strange dudes on a weightlifting forum agree with any useless sentences that you spew out.
hows that working out? lemme guess, your the cool one, the biggest one in your gym, the most post in a friggin dude forum. i bet you have a lot of cool tattoos and a lovely beard to ensure the rest of the world identifies you as a man.
my prediction, the rest of your days will be spent looking for others acceptance in life whilst still having most people wait until you leave so they can continue discussing how embarrassed you should be.

Reaction score
you know what you fuckin loser? your a fucking child in the first place. secondly, the fact that you even noticed or cared about my post just shows what your life has boiled down to. you literally get a sense of satisfaction by knowing that strange dudes on a weightlifting forum agree with any useless sentences that you spew out.
hows that working out? lemme guess, your the cool one, the biggest one in your gym, the most post in a friggin dude forum. i bet you have a lot of cool tattoos and a lovely beard to ensure the rest of the world identifies you as a man.
my prediction, the rest of your days will be spent looking for others acceptance in life whilst still having most people wait until you leave so they can continue discussing how embarrassed you should be.
Lol. I knew it. So easy to distinguish.

And wtf are YOU doing besides embarrassing yourself. You put an awful lot of time and emotion into your response. Lol. I’m sure it was worth it. Little man clacking hard on the keyboard. Ha. Have a great day, Champ.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would concur, your body is prolly just around full saturation at this point and the fun should start any day now. Keep track of your pump, should tell you what you need to know. good luck bruddah
I don't get around as much as I used to but I've never heard that one before. "Keep track of your pump"? What's that mean, exactly, and how would it tell me all I need to know? I actually like the way it sounds when I say it and may let it fly out in the world but I'd like to be able to explain what it means if I'm asked.

Saturation? His body? You mean receptors? Thanks for taking the time to explain what you were getting at.

whilst still having most people wait until you leave so they can continue discussing how embarrassed you should be.
I was with you....even found myself rooting for you the way you came off the stool and out of your corner swinging for the fences after walking into a stiff jab and then a well timed 3 piece.
Then, out of nowhere, I found myself filing you away under "Lost/out of his league Douche" after you gave yourself away with your use of the adverb "Whilst" in a failed attempt to appear clever. You aren't.

I'll admit I knew you were a dick after reading each of your 7 posts before I made this one. The post insulting the weirdo kid you really should be sending pm's to in an attempt to prop each other up. Clearly contemporaries, you both could keep each other company while learning how to navigate a bodybuilding/steroid forum made up of grown men. We are what you strive to be. Start behaving and you stand a chance. Save the bullshit and wise cracks for Reddit and IG. Safe havens for adolescents with undecided sexual preferences who aren't quite ready to grow the fuck up.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Hi Lifter