Newbie Here Saying Hello

Reaction score
Hey All,

Was recommended this forum by a guy I work with. Been a gym go-er for 10+ years but only recently started getting serious about two years ago. Anyway, looking forward to reading some good content and info that more knowledgeable people than me would like to share!

-Handful

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

what do you want to accomplish with the last 101 days of 2022?

Reaction score
welcome to the UG

what do you want to accomplish with the last 101 days of 2022?
I gained quite a bit of strength/mass through the last 6 months so I would like to continue that journey somewhat but hone in my diet a little more to show a little more vascularity

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Unfortunate name choice where i come from. Guessing no one else would understand so all good.. Imagine the names i got called with Rick as my real name. What ever right. That's without me publishing my surname. My parents either didnt think (like me) or they thought it would build charactor when they named me.
Anyhow this is your time in the sun. Hi. Great to have you here Hudson. Welcome. Look forward to the views of a different Hudson. Enjoy your time here. Look around. Hope to hear more about you. This is a fun place. Good people good info. These guys may have a little fun with you but they aren't mean so enjoy the interactions.
Hi.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground