Newbie introduction

Reaction score
What's going on fellas, my name is Jeter, I'm 23 and from The Bronx, NY.

I've never interacted with a forum before, so this is a first. I hope to learn from the guys here and be able to have a safe place to ask questions and talk with people about something I love (working out).
I'm currently 5'8 160 Lbs 10-12ish % BF , and bulking clean; which is hard for me because of my high energy expenditure from basketball/boxing/ and working out, and just lack of appetite tbh.
My Goal is 180 Lbs through the same BF %.

Looking forward to being part of the community, cheers.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomJ

Reaction score
Welcome Bro, Glad to have you

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
What's going on fellas, my name is Jeter, I'm 23 and from The Bronx, NY.

I've never interacted with a forum before, so this is a first. I hope to learn from the guys here and be able to have a safe place to ask questions and talk with people about something I love (working out).
I'm currently 5'8 160 Lbs 10-12ish % BF , and bulking clean; which is hard for me because of my high energy expenditure from basketball/boxing/ and working out, and just lack of appetite tbh.
My Goal is 180 Lbs through the same BF %.

Looking forward to being part of the community, cheers.
Welcome. That is a good but tough goal for your height. I think 180lbs at 5'8" and 10% might be close to your maximum potential if you work hard for years and stay natty. At 23, your testosterone should be at a good range and you should see plenty of gains for sure. Track those calories and do weekly weigh-ins to monitor. Good luck!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Welcome brother, good introduction 😁. Stick around and let us help you pack on some meat.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Feel free to ask in the proper forum discussion. Ask away and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro