***Newbies Please Read!!! When looking for help...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
After vaguely skimming over the thread ....

Heres the one type of thread Id delete at the set go every time

& its always posted by a knob that just joined

I took some steroids now my sex drive is off

When will I get my boner back ?

seen it a hundred times made a thread out of

Then people start pulling ignorant answers out of their ass saying this & that

only to realize the guy just disappeared & never responds

then the thread sits there for eternity ......

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took SARMs I bought from Dylan is Gemelli . Now I have aids and my dick doesn't work.

What do I do?

Also pct is stupid and I was told I didn't need one and bloodwork is too much hassle.
Just take some vitamin c and b complex

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
def need a sticky to let these people aka newbs know how they should go about help... everything from their age to diet to exercise program and supplementation...

if you want help under any of those subject be specific to get the best help possible....

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
def need a sticky to let these people aka newbs know how they should go about help... everything from their age to diet to exercise program and supplementation...

if you want help under any of those subject be specific to get the best help possible....
Definitely need a sticky for those who shouldn’t give advice

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Is my gear bunk? I’m on week 2!of test e and deca and haven’t gained any weight and my lifts aren’t improving?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
wasn't gunna say anything but now hes banned from the thread ...

in chat I tried befriending presser

even said cool name, also nick named him downpresserman

which is one of my favorite songs of all time (which I said too)

dude got offended by it, I thought it was really weird

almost like he was looking for anything to get offended by

possibly a pessimist ....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
wasn't gunna say anything but now hes banned from the thread ...

in chat I tried befriending presser

even said cool name, also nick named him downpresserman

which is one of my favorite songs of all time (which I said too)

dude got offended by it, I thought it was really weird

almost like he was looking for anything to get offended by

possibly a pessimist ....
Ummm, he's not banned from this thread.

Awkwarrrrrddd 🤣

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Here’s some ideas:

Their user profile REQUIRES selecting from drop-down lists in each of these categories (give or take). Current users can retroactively access this resource to add to their own UGBB passport.
  • Continent optional
  • Years lifting
  • Objective: power lift, health and wellness, cross fit, body building, look good naked, recovery from injury
  • Access to gym equipment; body weight, improvised, home gym, commercial gym, lifting gym
  • More if you can think of it
Have this info populate on their profile.

First post, as mentioned earlier (sorry, won’t scroll now to give credit where it’s due, they said it first), should be responses to a pre populated questionnaire.

Model ahead of each prompt an example of a good thoughtful response. Students push themselves to imitate those around them, you can get better work samples from them that way.
  • Briefly introduce yourself as a human being, feel free to share relevant though not necessarily identifying information about yourself.
  • What has been your lifting experience thus far?
  • What are your goals for lifting and or bodybuilding now? Consider both short and long term goals. Be specific, as specific goals lend themselves to more specified plans and greater success.
  • What do you hope to gain by participating as a member in this online community?
Registration requires a passcode embedded, not in BOLD or at the bottom of a page of text, but rather WITHIN the sticky for noobs.

“In order to complete your registration, we insist for the quality of this board you provide the passcode entry phrase embedded within the New User Guide. Please read through the New User Guide, linked HERE, and enter the passcode phrase as evidence you thoroughly understand expectations and where to find answers to commonly asked questions.”

Embed the phrase like this (at bottom of #7):

7. Source Checking: There is no source checking by staff. If you have a question about a brand or source post it in the uncensored underground. Your registration may be completed upon reading this full entry by entering the word “affirmed”.
8. PM system: Misuse of the PM system for advertising purposes or to solicit business from a member is not tolerated. Confidential communication between two willing counterparts is one thing but when you send a PM to a member soliciting a source or trying to push product and it's brought to our attention proper actions will be taken.…​

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Furthermore, I agree with the sentiment that users can be unintentionally misled to assume community members with yellow or red usernames are experienced enough to be offering advice in any given category.

For instance, I am relatively inexperienced in most regards to weightlifting, nutrition, dietetics, bodybuilding, kinesiology, or anabolic compounds. My advice would merely be anecdotal based on common sense, personal experience, and or parroting you guys.

So, I suggest awarding badges on the profiles that briefly clarify the accomplishments or experiences offered by members.

Such as:
  • Top lifts VERIFIED (Verified Lifts), performed on video, or platform
  • Until they are verified, Unverified Lifts
  • Powerlifter (#) can possibly show number of comps, or simply award title only to those who’ve demonstrated effort to compete
  • Bodybuilder
  • Gym Bro: experienced enough to comment, though not necessarily a strong resource
  • Bro-Scientist: significant, though not professional AAS experience
  • Expert: someone well versed in medical, anatomical, training, as a catch all for some expertise
  • UGBB Veteran
Etc.

Clicking a profile should be the new ingrained instinct for all users to see whether someone has been vetted or demonstrated experience

Reaction score
No, it's me. I am the one everyone refers to as a midget.

In truth I'm in between 5'8 and 5'9... but I just say I'm 5'8, because who doesn't roll their eyes when someone adds fractional inches when they say how tall they are.

I'm not tall, but not a midget. 😂

I still yet to this day have met a man who is willing to be honest about how tall he is

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I still yet to this day have met a man who is willing to be honest about how tall he is
I'm 5'10" tall.

I was 5'11" when I was younger.

I was only 5'9" when I was squatting a lot, but I'm back to 5'10" now.

Nice to meet you.

New Threads