Nova Pharmaceutical

Reaction score
You are correct. As the 2/3 bottles of free quality stuff turn into a 300$ of bunk snake oil.. I would say buyer beware..
Your free to have your opinion.. even if Nova has never had a bad review or comments on 2 other big forums. We are brand new here. I'm currently running Nova test cyp test prop and eq. Getting blood work in 2 weeks. Only because I want to habe blood work before I donate and right after I donate blood. I'm curious to see how much my rbc and hemocrit drops

Reaction score
Bottles of test prop arrived today.

I got bloodwork done last tuesday, need to wait until the consultation to get the results in 3 weeks (21st July)

I'm hitting the gym now. Will show blood work of pre-use and post-use in a few weeks.

Resized-20210701-133823.jpg

Resized-20210701-133843.jpg
How's has the prop been treating you brother?

Reaction score
How's everyone doing? NOVA PHARMACEUTICAL has dropped some new products on the website.. go check them out!!
Hopefully everyone is healthy and making progress!!!

Reaction score
How it going everyone.. we are currently running a couple sales/specials.. email for info.

Reaction score
I havent done it yet but im probably going to start it be the first of september.

Reaction score
I’ve used Nova like 2 weeks ago on Boston’s forum. Great t/a. Great packaging. Haven’t got blood on gear yet but did show positive on semi quantitive tests.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve used Nova like 2 weeks ago on Boston’s forum. Great t/a. Great packaging. Haven’t got blood on gear yet but did show positive on semi quantitive tests.
Just joined and this is your first post. 🤔

Reaction score
At least he put it in the correct forum. Although he spelled Bostin incorrectly. 🤔
Bostin autocorrected my man. Ya I haven’t seen labs tho. Im cautious as hell but the amount of quality in the vials and the packaging alone is a lot.

Reaction score
Just joined and this is your first post. 🤔
Ya I’m new here. Was gonna make a newbie post. You don’t have to trust. Nova is all over the other board tho. Honestly I would have to contact nova to see if this is even the same people.

Reaction score
i messaged the nova rep on the forums like a week ago.. havent got a response.

Reaction score
Your free to have your opinion.. even if Nova has never had a bad review or comments on 2 other big forums. We are brand new here. I'm currently running Nova test cyp test prop and eq. Getting blood work in 2 weeks. Only because I want to habe blood work before I donate and right after I donate blood. I'm curious to see how much my rbc and hemocrit drops
How long the delivery takes? Is nova pharma have us warehouse? I will put my first order. Do you accepet paypal?thank you

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How long the delivery takes? Is nova pharma have us warehouse? I will put my first order. Do you accepet paypal?thank you
He hasn't logged on in about 3 months, so I wouldn't expect a response.

Reaction score
Coming from Meso, it is a bit strange to see all these guys asking for free gear. That shit honestly makes me cringe. Just how I was raised, I guess...

Where I come from, we'd ask a source to show some Jano tests, either done themselves or preferably done by customers. Maybe some lab pics and tell us about their sterility practices but y'all seem content with a few freebies to keep it moving.

To each their own, I suppose.

For the record, I recognize the rep from meso and he seemed to be a good guy from what I recall.

Good luck to all involved.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Coming from Meso, it is a bit strange to see all these guys asking for free gear. That shit honestly makes me cringe. Just how I was raised, I guess...

Where I come from, we'd ask a source to show some Jano tests, either done themselves or preferably done by customers. Maybe some lab pics and tell us about their sterility practices but y'all seem content with a few freebies to keep it moving.

To each their own, I suppose.

For the record, I recognize the rep from meso and he seemed to be a good guy from what I recall.

Good luck to all involved.
Look at the join dates and post counts of those asking for handouts.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk