NPP/Deca/Tren

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’m not trying to downplay. I can’t blame Tren for my anxiety, but much more the likely I’m worse off for it. That means walking away from it.
Drugs to stay away from or be cautious with for those of us with anxiety disorders: tren, nandrolone, equipoise, dbol, stims in general.

Now if you want to try a 19nor then I can’t recommend trying trestolone enough.
I had no anxiety for the first time in my life and my sense of well-being was incredible

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Drugs to stay away from or be cautious with for those of us with anxiety disorders: tren, nandrolone, equipoise, dbol, stims in general.

I had no anxiety for the first time in my life and my sense of well-being was incredible
See dbol felt like a “feel good drug” other than constantly feeling my legs cramp.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
See dbol felt like a “feel good drug” other than constantly feeling my legs cramp.
It’s just one I say to be cautious with.
Nandrolone I’m fine with but I know it can increase depression and anxiety

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Geezus. Easy buddy. You’re the one asking for help. Be humble and you’ll get better answers. Is anyone getting paid to give you advice?

There are plenty that know me well here…I’m supposed to respond well to that? If you don’t like my question then move along, I came here to learn and share my experiences and what does paying someone have to do with anything…isn’t that what this is for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
There are plenty that know me well here…I’m supposed to respond well to that? If you don’t like my question then move along, I came here to learn and share my experiences and what does paying someone have to do with anything…isn’t that what this is for?

Point being that people, including myself are giving you free advice. It's what makes this forum so good. But to get the free advice you should handle both the good and the bad. That's all bud.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
My 2 cents.

I just recently got done 750 test, 350npp.

Npp made me feel like shit. Anxiety, felt like I didn't get as much from it in the gym, it fucked with me hard sexually and almost ruined my relationship.

I'll probably not use nandrolone again.

On the flip side, I've experimented with up to 400 tren ace for a short time to access tolerance and I get absolutely zero mental sides from tren. The night sweats got me hard, but mentally I feel fantastic on tren.

Tldr; everyone's different

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thank you…this is what I was hoping to find out…others experiences with the same.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

Agreed, I did a couple weeks on trest ace at a low dose during my cruise period and felt almost better than I did when I was on.

10/10 will use again

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Point being that people, including myself are giving you free advice. It's what makes this forum so good. But to get the free advice you should handle both the good and the bad. That's all bud.

And I can handle the good and the bad…that struck me wrong. You can’t expect every post/question to be typed out perfectly. No worries, nothing personal and meant no harm in anything

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Agreed, I did a couple weeks on trest ace at a low dose during my cruise period and felt almost better than I did when I was on.

10/10 will use again

It doesn’t take a high dose of trest.
How much were you using?
I cruised on 100mg of trest e and was still growing like I was on a full blast

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
It doesn’t take a high dose of trest.
How much were you using?
I cruised on 100mg of trest e and was still growing like I was on a full blast
Only 20mg I think, maybe less on top of 125test e

It really takes almost nothing

Reaction score
Deca is my go too. I absolutely love the shit. The way it makes me feel, the strength.
I run NPP all the time as well. Sometimes I will run NPP with the king acting for a couple of weeks when I start so the NPP kicks faster.
Call me inpatient…
I am currently running a low dose tren.
300mg tests
150mg of tren.
And my guy wanted me to add in 609mg if NPP with it…
I opted out of the NPP.
I got nervous with the 2 19’s together.
He is really knowledgeable and I may throw the NPP in at the end of this week.
Anybody have any opinion on this.?
Keep Caber close, heed the wiki warnings on Redit compounds bro! Some have no issues but only some. I'm with ya on Tren and NPP.

Reaction score
You are a straight cocksucker and a dick bag , Jekyl! learn some social skills and act like an adult once in a while.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Stay away from nandrolones if you have anxiety or other mental issues. Just not worth it.

From what I hear, even if you use a low dose, the mental effects/damage accumulate from cycle to cycle, until ultimately you're forced to stay away from nandrolones.
Um, I disagree. NPP is the smoothest for me. Tren makes me a little crazy tho.

New Threads