NPP/Deca/Tren

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it would’ve been better or worse, I’ve been using inositol at 4-5 g/day and it’s been fantastic for my mood.

Without inositol and on nandrolone or tren, I get anxiety or I become an asshole.
What is inositol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Stay away from nandrolones if you have anxiety or other mental issues. Just not worth it.

From what I hear, even if you use a low dose, the mental effects/damage accumulate from cycle to cycle, until ultimately you're forced to stay away from nandrolones.
Damn lol I for sure have anxiety and mental issues lol and love NPP only thing it give me is mental blockage from leg days

BustaCapps

Reaction score
If you goal is to burn off some remaining fat and hold onto muscle.... well, ALL AAS does that. Dial in the diet and don't rely on drugs. You're only leasing your results if you do.

Yea I know this…I’m not just relying on drugs man I’m not an idiot. Maybe I didn’t word it right, if you saw me you would understand better just forget it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I put that in my response to his question…however what’s the point of taking the time to say that if you’re not gonna answer anything

Because that's not all you left out.

But I will tell you this, the NPP is not well know, if at all for anxiety. NPP is for the most part, a feel good compound.

On the Tren note; that is know for anxiety.

Reaction score

But I will tell you this, the NPP is not well know, if at all for anxiety. NPP is for the most part, a feel good compound.

Actually, a lot of guys get anxiety and even a “blah” to depressed mood off of nandrolone.

I get really weird sleep when I take over 400 mg/week of nandrolone. I thought it was apnea but it’s more of a panic attack/claustrophobic sensation that woke me up multiple times a night. I know there’s at least one other guy that experiences the same thing.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Actually, a lot of guys get anxiety and even a “blah” to depressed mood off of nandrolone.

I get really weird sleep when I take over 400 mg/week of nandrolone. I thought it was apnea but it’s more of a panic attack/claustrophobic sensation that woke me up multiple times a night. I know there’s at least one other guy that experiences the same thing.
I'd rather separate NPP and Tren within the Nandrolone group because Tren, at a higher dose is know for anxiety.

Not at all calling BS, I do believe you but it's seldom heard of. You just ran the NPP with test? No other factors could have added to that?

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I was on Deca until about 3 weeks ago and switched to Tren on the downward half of my blast…

My anxiety has been especially bad.

Life circumstances have really been tough the past two years, but it coincided with my AAS use. Cause ans effect, impossible to determine.

I think I’m gonna take a step back from the blast.

Reaction score
I'd rather separate NPP and Tren within the Nandrolone group because Tren, at a higher dose is know for anxiety.

Not at all calling BS, I do believe you but it's seldom heard of. You just ran the NPP with test? No other factors could have added to that?
Yep. Just test 750 and NPP 500. A few days after I lowered the NPP to 350 I was ok.

I absolutely agree that Tren is the mf’er for anxiety, feeling downright uncomfortable. But nandrolone has some negative mental sides as well.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was on Deca until about 3 weeks ago and switched to Tren on the downward half of my blast…

My anxiety has been especially bad.

Life circumstances have really been tough the past two years, but it coincided with my AAS use. Cause ans effect, impossible to determine.

I think I’m gonna take a step back from the blast.
It's going to exacerbate whatever anxieties you already have. So not coincidental that things have felt worse lately, at least in my opinion.

I remember you and I talking before when you were in a rough patch, and i even made a similar comment to you at that time.

It doesn't seem coincidental to me that a 19-nor was involved in both cases.

I'm glad you're taking a step back, but should you decide to go back on blast then take a hard look and be honest with yourself. If you still come up with the decision that 19-nors are not having a mental effect on you, and that this is just coincidental, then by all means run them again. But also consider the possibility that 19-nors don't work well for you considering the number of anxieties you have.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
It's going to exacerbate whatever anxieties you already have. So not coincidental that things have felt worse lately, at least in my opinion.

I remember you and I talking before when you were in a rough patch, and i even made a similar comment to you at that time.

It doesn't seem coincidental to me that a 19-nor was involved in both cases.

I'm glad you're taking a step back, but should you decide to go back on blast then take a hard look and be honest with yourself. If you still come up with the decision that 19-nors are not having a mental effect on you, and that this is just coincidental, then by all means run them again. But also consider the possibility that 19-nors don't work well for you considering the number of anxieties you have.
I was wary this second time, I thought: I’m in a better place, and I was..when I started. I was doing fine at first. If anything, I think I was fine on Deca, if not lagging.

We’re two for two S far as bad circumstances aligning with my Tren. So while
Not conclusive, I know to be very aware and cautious should I try a third time.

I may try again, but for now, I suspect given TWICE, that Tren may just be no bueno for me.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
So far I have only ran Nandrolone at 300mg/week (NPP). I felt more noticeably more calm after my first dose and it has continued through the cycle. I have had issues with anxiety in the past (without being on AAS) so I was worried about it but it never happened.

BustaCapps

Reaction score

What else did I leave out? Sorry sir that my question wasn’t written perfectly…like wtf?

Jonjon

Reaction score
Seems like the 19 nors effect some people this way. I can go sky high with tren or nandrolone with no problems. But I know a buddy who got crazy mental sides with just 150 tren. Same stuff I was running at 600mg a week.

I’ve settled on nandrolone as my drug of choice. No more tren. Wife says it kills my sex drive.

Can always run test and some good orals

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
My 2 cents.

I just recently got done 750 test, 350npp.

Npp made me feel like shit. Anxiety, felt like I didn't get as much from it in the gym, it fucked with me hard sexually and almost ruined my relationship.

I'll probably not use nandrolone again.

On the flip side, I've experimented with up to 400 tren ace for a short time to access tolerance and I get absolutely zero mental sides from tren. The night sweats got me hard, but mentally I feel fantastic on tren.

Tldr; everyone's different

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was wary this second time, I thought: I’m in a better place, and I was..when I started. I was doing fine at first. If anything, I think I was fine on Deca, if not lagging.

We’re two for two S far as bad circumstances aligning with my Tren. So while
Not conclusive, I know to be very aware and cautious should I try a third time.

I may try again, but for now, I suspect given TWICE, that Tren may just be no bueno for me.
It's not coincidence. It's known to cause issues, and will exacerbate any other issues/anxieties you have going on.

You have a lot of anxieties normally. Your ending statement is correct; you and Tren are not meant for each other. Even you and other 19-nors may not be compatible.

Good luck

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
It's not coincidence. It's known to cause issues, and will exacerbate any other issues/anxieties you have going on.

You have a lot of anxieties normally. Your ending statement is correct; you and Tren are not meant for each other. Even you and other 19-nors may not be compatible.

Good luck
I’m not trying to downplay. I can’t blame Tren for my anxiety, but much more the likely I’m worse off for it. That means walking away from it.

New Threads